Computex 2009 - did anyone of you go?

Hey I was in town and i didnt even go. And here I thought it was all motherboards and all. Anyone of you guys go? Anything new? Fun? Besides the booth babes?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiPXaNJmpOA

Lots of netbooks.

craigfergusonimages.com/2009 … utex-2009/

There’s a booth babe in there for you Tommy.

Maybe i should have popped over. They sell tickets or what? How can the average joe get in?
NOt that it matters now as its over but just curious.

I got in as media, but with your US passport, you could just say you’re a buyer and get in as intl visitor.

[quote=“tommy525”]Hey I was in town and i didnt even go. And here I thought it was all motherboards and all. Anyone of you guys go? Anything new? Fun? Besides the booth babes?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiPXaNJmpOA[/quote]
I attended as an exhibitor. As such I just spent most of my time in the Nangang Hall. It’s no CES, that’s for sure. As for the booth babes… eh…

Looks like tech babe Asia let their domain name expire. You can still see the old one techbabeasia.blogspot.com/
I hope they get it fixed.

I was there, did loads of coverage, some of it is here netbooknews.com/
Pretty good show this year, just didn’t seem to be that many visitors

Maybe they should put computex in March/ April instead of June to escape the annual plum rains ? And also maybe europeans would prefer the cooler weather too? The heat must kill off a bunch of them every year?

They actually reported that there was an increase in visitors this year, although it didn’t seem like it to me.