Concept 2 Rowing Machines in Taipei

I’m going to be at Taipei for a month or so. Anyone know places (public or private) that might offer a concept 2 rowing machine?

Yes, CrossFit loga in Da-an. Let me know if you need more help.

I can find a couple more places if I think hard enough

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Do they offer short term memberships? And also, I heard their quite costly, do you know the price range ?

Also, if there are other places please do let me know! I know Formosa fitness has one but based on the picture the machine looks a little old, do you know anything about that?

Where are you staying, the cost of constantly traveling to a gym on the other side of Taipei city could add up. And budget on gym?

Yes CrossFit loga does offer short term contracts. But they are pricy. What are your gym needs. Like for example they are a CrossFit gym. Great for me when I need space to do certain stuff like plyometerics etc. not amazing for bodybuilding.

I’m basically just looking for a gym that has a Concept 2 Rower due to my training needs. I think location isn’t a problem for me considering I’ll be residing close to an mrt station. Budget I’m looking around 1000-2000 NT a month.

I think for short term your only choices are formosa fitness and loga that I can think of.