Condos in Taipei with nice views

nice views around

1 Like

Mangroves generally smell don’t they?

OP has gone dark since prices were mentioned. :thinking:

1 Like

Sneaky developers in Taiwan. Look, no other buildings, nice view, they gonna make a park here. Three years later they are building everything full, no more view. So, always make sure that your side has a river or mountain view and nothing can be build at that side.

2 Likes

hahaha. well to be fair I continued to like the posts that added more info. I just didn’t have anything else to ask or add.

But since you bring it up, I started the thread with renting in mind and have no intention of buying. I later realized that I didn’t make that clear, but then again this is fine since I imagine condos for sale will still have some units available for rent. As for rental budget, ideally seeking under 70,000 TWD for a furnished 3 bedroom. So if the price points are above this, then we’d probably pass BUT I still want to hear about the options just to know what they are.

1 Like

don’t they require male residents to be hairy and remain shirtless. :grin:

1 Like

I thought condos referred to occupant owned apartments

Hong Shu Lin

3 Likes

When a condo owner rents out their unit to a tenant, does it become an “apartment?” Genuinely asking…I don’t know the lingo in Taiwan.

I assumed it was US language applied to Taiwan. Since in Taiwan as far as I know you’re just looking to 租房子 or 買房子

Oh I like that! Might be worth the trek to Tamsui then…

Ah gotcha! Yes rent not buy. Should I change my opening post? Although I don’t mind just leaving it for posterity’s sake, if there’s other people searching for the same topic and want to buy.

I have enjoyed reading it as I entertain hopes of one day buying an apartment, so leave it :grin:

Beautiful! I have heard good things about that area, unless you like to bar hop in Taipei. Any dog parks nearby? Is the sky that blue very often?

1 Like

I’m thinking you could do very well with 70K TWD in Tamsui!

Not too much in Hong Shu Lin, but your a hop skip away from Danshui, scenic board walks and beaches along the north coast.

Between tamsui and Hongshulin

1 Like

tamsui River