Congrats Tigerman on 10,000 maniac posts

It’s about to happen, well done :bravo:

Actually, one of them wasn’t maniac. But it’s a commendable feat nonetheless. Especially when you consider that he managed to quote Grateful Dead lyrics in all but a few of them. :bravo: :notworthy: :wink:

[color=blue]
[/color] :rainbow:
[color=blue],[/color]
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

I remember he said he’d stop posting at 10 000. I bet he expects us to beg him to stay. :wink:

Jeez Tigerman, get a life!

Congratulations 10,000???

The first posts of yours I noticed seem like yesterday.

Oh well, time flies.

Smartly done…we are blessed by your incessant postings. :bravo:

I blame Rascal.

[quote=“On September 17, 2002, Tigerman”]The new Subway near Shi-Da is located on Jinshan S. Rd. between the 7-11 on the corner of Hoping (Heping) and Jinshan and Roxy 99 on Jinshan S. Rd.

I went there and thought it was pretty good. It stays open late on Friday and Saturday nites too![/quote]

That was the first one. Many more to come I hope. :beer:

bobepine

Edit: Comes to mind…That’s a lot of freeking posting in three years. I’d have to go with Sandman here Sir. Get a life! :wink:

At least now when he is old and people ask him what he did with his life, he can say he has over 10,000 posts on forumosa. Ya know something to be proud of. :unamused:

[quote=“On September 17, 2002, Tigerman”]The new Subway near Shi-Da is located on Jinshan S. Rd. between the 7-11 on the corner of Hoping (Heping) and Jinshan and Roxy 99 on Jinshan S. Rd.

I went there and thought it was pretty good. It stays open late on Friday and Saturday nites too![/quote]

Little did we know at the time that he had to say that as he sleeps with the owner. :wink:

Reminds me of the old Lee Trevino joke:
Bloke comes round his big fancy mansion to interview him. He’s never met him before, so when he sees a Latino-looking fellow watering the expansive lawn, he passes a little small talk – you know the kind of thing – “what’s it like working for a big star,” etc.
To which the unrecognized Trevino doesn’t miss a beat and replies: “Oh not too bad, not too bad. Three square meals a day, plus, I get to sleep with the lady of the house.”

(For all you youngsters, Lee Trevino was a famous pro golfer of Latin extraction well-known as a fine raconteur.)

I blame it all on Bush. :wink:

Why don’t we put the blame where it belongs? 8 years of Democrat misrule combined with…

Congrats Tigerman! Keep fighting the Forces of Darkness!

[quote=“sandman”]
(For all you youngsters, Lee Trevino was a famous pro golfer of Latin extraction well-known as a fine raconteur.)[/quote]So nostalgic there old man. I guess with 9686 and counting you’ll be home for Christmas too.:wink:

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“sandman”]
(For all you youngsters, Lee Trevino was a famous pro golfer of Latin extraction well-known as a fine raconteur.)[/quote]So nostalgic there old man. I guess with 9686 and counting you’ll be home for Christmas too.:wink:

bobepine[/quote]
Let’s see, if the person with the most posts is a big loser, what does that make the poor sap with the second-biggest number of posts? Can’t even get to be the biggest loser. How sad is THAT?

[quote=“sandman”]
Let’s see, if the person with the most posts is a big loser, what does that make the poor sap with the second-biggest number of posts? Can’t even get to be the biggest loser. How sad is THAT?[/quote]
propose TM for a ban for spamming the board, get him suspended pending the vote and get busy.

Only 2 more to the big number. What’s it going to be Tigerman? Go back to your roots and give Subway a plug? Take off the mask and reveal a true-blue, dyed-in-the-wool Democrat?

10,000 posts and not one of them a dud. Well, I can’t claim to have read them all, but I’ve definitely read an awful lot of them and they were all quality. The machinations of a great mind. Great taste in music, beer and … Well, two out of three ain’t bad.

Look who is talking. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though we still remember Tigerman saying something like:

Geez, to put this in perspective, I’ve got 198 posts in about 16 months. At this rate it will take me over 69 YEARS to reach 10,000 posts!

Way to go Tigerman The Magnificent. :notworthy:

tigerman is a great poster - better cure him of the bad habit he has - talking to himself:

[quote=“On September 17, 2002, Tigerman”]I was talkin’ to the American guy at the new Subway at Shi-Da on Jinshan Rd. and he said he is not the manager… but that his wife is the owner/manager and that he is just there helping her out. He said he is an attorney.

He also said that they had received lots of negative comments about the tuna and he confirmed that the Taiwan Subway consultant ordered their first batch of food supplies and that the new mayo was from the US, not Taiwan. Anyway, he said that they have already ordered Hellman’s mayo because people don’t like the sweet mayo. Funny, the Hellman’s is made in Taiwan, but under license so it tastes like Hellman’s from the States.

They should have new tuna in the next day or so. Cool![/quote]

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“bobepine”][quote=“sandman”]

bobepine[/quote]
Let’s see, if the person with the most posts is a big loser, what does that make the poor sap with the second-biggest number of posts? Can’t even get to be the biggest loser. How sad is THAT?[/quote]Don’t be so hard on yourself there Sandman. Here’s your first one:

[quote=“On June 5, 2001, Sandman”]LRS,
Interesting post. What kind of orders would we have to make in order to make it worth your while, and can you get draft Guinness?
I remember about 12 years ago we used to get stubbys of San Mig …[/quote]That one was also about booze…Go figure… Do you have any recollection at all here Sir? :smiley:

bobepine