Congrats Tigerman on 10,000 maniac posts

10 grand you say? No mean feat at all. But there’s one thread missing a post by the man in question…

In any case, a benchmark for the rest of us to aspire to. :bravo:

(But who has the highest ‘word count’?)

I propose we ban TM for misleading Forumosans in order to promote his business. All those in favour?

He

Thanks for the kind words, folks. Nothing to be proud of, nor ashamed, IMO. I post because I like to. And I have a life, and it is full, and it has been enhanced through intercourse with all of you.

I was turned on to Segue when Sharky, who I knew in “real” life, alerted me to a post by flipper regarding my wife’s store. I chose the name “Tigerman” without giving it much thought and I figured I would simply plug my wife’s store for a short while.

Then, I made what some might characterize as a mistake when I took a look at the US FOREIGN POLICY SUCKS thread, started IIRC, by Maoman. It was, however, a single post by none other than Rascal that hooked me… So, if blame is to be assigned, it is indeed Rascal’s fault.

Anyway, I enjoy this site and everyone here, even Rascal and mofangongren. Everyone here makes this place an important part of our somewhat shared lives.

Stray Dog… I think these lyrics are appropriate:

[quote=“Lyrics by Robert Hunter (Grateful Dead lyricist) in Full Steam Ahead”]

[b]Read the street like written words
Where fires of anger burn
[color=blue]Been here ten thousand times[/color]
When will you ever learn?

Here’s the locomotive
Weighing down the track
Once you see what you have seen
There ain’t no, no looking back

You did not ask to come to life
It’s just the place you found
Since then it’s been full steam ahead
You don’t know where you’re bound[/b][/quote]

Or perhaps more appropriate still would be these:

[quote=“The Grateful Dead in New Speedway Boogie”]
Please don’t dominate the rap, Jack
If you got nuthin’ new to say…

[/quote]

:wink:

Wow! What a 10 000th post! :bravo:

bobepine

Phew!

For a minute there I thought we may expreince some Y2K-type problems, but it seems the system 692& ^& YY()&)() 79-887%##@!% 8-089—81359-`23587727b 75709 84$$#76765&^9

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“The Grateful Dead in New Speedway Boogie”]
Please don’t dominate the rap, Jack
If you got nuthin’ new to say…

[/quote]

:wink:[/quote]

:bravo: Well done. :laughing: Too funny. :rainbow:
If I ever make it to 10,000, I’ll know I’ve spent waaaaay more time here than I’ve intended. Maybe by that time we’ll agree on US foreign policy, Tigerman. (You’ll be older and wiser then. :wink: )

Congrats, Tigerman, and thanks for everything. :notworthy: :bravo:

Looking forward to the next ten thousand. Race ya?

Congratulations, Tigerman.

I aspire to be

just like you

when I grow up.

This is my 2000th post.

So what’s the title for the 10,000th post?

I’m making you Magnificent again, at least for a couple of days… :wink:

My favorite ex-moderator.
I wish I had a tenth of your patience, amongst other things. :notworthy: :weneedsomemoregushyemoticons:

Do you think we should have a Forumosa Hall of Fame? :sunglasses:

Ex moderator???

Oh well, I actually remember your second post, Subway was a hot topic back in the pre-subber days.

Looking forward to see you and your dog again on the next camping trip.

Congrats, Tigerman, on 10,000.

As others have stated, plenty of quality ideas, useful information, and informed opinions in your posts.

Thanks, too, for starting the “Beer Alert and Directory (I, II, and III)” thread. That’s been my favorite thread on Forumosa.

Keep on truckin’.

10,000 posts ?

ExCUSE me?

ExCUSE me?[/quote]

What? Don’t tell me he forgot about you. Perhaps if you send him a PM he will rectify the situation. :wink: