Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Maoman!

Yay! Congrats.

Hey, Maofamily! Let me be the VERY FIRST to wish you all the best, and congratulations to all 4 of you (let’s not forget Gustav).

congratulations… now the real fun begins!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Mao-parents :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Congratulations!!

Congrats you two!

Seeing the job you did with Gustav, I know you all will be fantastic parents…

Can’t wait to see the little Maoprincess balancing zwiebacks on her little nose!

Congratulations to the Maofamily! I’m calling dibs on babysitting first!

Congratulations!! :rainbow:

Bodo

Congratumalations, Maoparents!

Good job, Maowoman! You’re a tough chicka. Tiny, but tough. Baby’s gonna learn a lot from her hot tough mommy.

Let ME be the first to wish you a happy 0th birthday, Maogirl! May you live long and prosper like toilet paper.

:rainbow:

Wow! Great news. Congratulations.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. :slight_smile: Congratulations!

Couldn’t be happier for you two. :bravo:

She’s a lucky girl. And --even though it may not always seem like it at various 3AMs over the course of the next few months :wink: – you are both lucky to have her too! (Even luckier than you feel right now I mean-- the feeling just keeps hitting you day after day whenever you look at her, at least it does for me!)

Best wishes,

Hobbes

[quote=“Hobbes”]Couldn’t be happier for you two. :bravo:

She’s a lucky girl. And --even though it may not always seem like it at various 3AMs over the course of the next few months :wink: – you are both lucky to have her too! (Even luckier than you feel right now I mean-- the feeling just keeps hitting you day after day whenever you look at her, at least it does for me!)

Best wishes,

Hobbes[/quote]

year after year, ya noob!

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Hobbes”]Couldn’t be happier for you two. :bravo:

Best wishes,

Hobbes[/quote]

year after year, ya noob![/quote]

Decade after decade, ya noob… :wink:

congratulations!