Congratulations Smell the Glove!

Join me in congratulating Mr. and Mrs. Glove on the birth noon yesterday of their second child, Smell the Other Mitten, brother to his older sister, Smell the Mitten. Both glove and mitten are doing fine. STOM is 3472 grams and 50cms tall. Way to go Gloves! :sunglasses:

:newbie: :banana: :banana: :yay: :banana: :banana: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Way to go Mrs STG! :bravo:

Congrats to the entire family! :slight_smile:

How can the babby be 50 cm tall? Surely its 50 cm long? Its this kind of thing that caused Britain to lose the war, you know. Pay more attention in future.

And congratulations to the happy parents!

The baby came out standing. Heā€™s an outstanding baby, you could say. Itā€™s this kind of thing that caused America to win the war, you know. :sunglasses:

Hey, nice to hear all is well with the new baby ā€¦ was actually wondering today how much longer it would take ā€¦ congrats ā€¦ shame that we canā€™t celibrate it now that iā€™m closed ā€¦

All the best to the wife ā€¦

[quote=ā€œbelgian pieā€]Hey, nice to hear all is well with the new baby ā€¦ was actually wondering today how much longer it would take ā€¦ congrats ā€¦ shame that we canā€™t celibrate it now that iā€™m closed ā€¦

All the best to the wife ā€¦[/quote]
No need to calibrate it. Maoman already told us ā€“ 50 cm.

Repeat for sandman ā€¦ seliberate ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats. You poor man. Congrats :slight_smile:

You did that on purpose.

Good Show!
Hats off to You & Yours!
Two really are better than one. They work together, and provide one with a tag team mirthful distraction from the pains of everyday livinā€™.

Best Wishes & Hearty Felicitations!

Congratulations! If you keep this up, youā€™ll have more gloves in your home than an Isotoner outlet store!

Now, for your other posters, just in case you donā€™t know Smell the Glove, Iā€™m including some family photos. I hope you donā€™t mind, STGā€¦

Here is the happy family before their newcomer.

Hereā€™s one of the missus on her ownā€¦

And in a red leather :nsfw: ā€¦

Smell the Glove at workā€¦

And at play with a friendā€¦

Hereā€™s Smell the Glove kicking back with a beerā€¦

Hereā€™s Smell the Mitten during Halloweenā€¦isnā€™t she cute?

This is their ā€œhelperā€ā€¦

Apparently he can do interesting things with hamburger meat.

And I have exclusive, never-before-seen photos of the little guyā€¦
Here he is!

And one of Smell the Glove getting a blowjobā€¦Also :nsfw:

That looks like it hurt. But Iā€™m more curious about who the guy isā€¦

In any case, congratulations to the Gloves!

I predict many sleepless nights for the glove family now.
Best wishesā€¦ :bravo:

Woo hoo, congrats! :sunglasses:
The world needs more gloves!

Congrats to the Gloves!

Well done, Smelly! See you back here in aboutā€¦ ohā€¦ 3 months? :stuck_out_tongue:

congratulations indeed!

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just got back from the hospital. Babyā€™s doing great. More to tell later on - gotta get some sleep.

Oh and sorry about the 50 cm ā€œtallā€ confusion. I wouldā€™ve said ā€œlong,ā€ but I didnā€™t want everyone thinking he was as well-hung as his dad.

No need to remind you to handle him withā€¦erā€¦ kid glovesā€¦

Congratulations to you and you wife!