Conor McGregor returns to the UFC

I sincerely doubt Conor beats Masvidal.

The problem with all that is weight. At WW, fighting a natural WW, Connor best work fast. His wrestling D won’t stop Woodley, or Lawler and he’ll never earn a title fight at WW.

Because…

BMF title maybe…

Thought that was a one off.

Conor’s on his way out and Masvidal’s entering his prime apparently. One is also way more active and focused on the fight game than the other.

You dont think they would brush off the dust of that silly belt presented by the Rock for a pile of cash bigger than Taipei 101?

I don’t know if Connor can con his way into the hearts and minds of the PPV crowd. So the money pile will be slightly smaller.

He’s a tap machine, so all he’s going to see are stand up fights. I’ll watch his fights as though they are John Jones fights…to see him lose or win all the while hoping for something definitive. :idunno:

He’s way far out of title contention.

All true, yet look at the training partners Connor can assemble. Again, loathe the man, but respect. He learns, adapts and up until very recently, he wins.

He has two sexual assault investigations supposedly. There’s a media ban in Ireland on it cos it would prejudice the investigation . He hangs with real scum as well cos he is scum, a massive embarrassment for Irish people and Dubliners in particular. He’s not even funny or witty . He hasn’t grown up and matured he just got more vile.

1 Like

McGregor is entertaining, so I’ll watch. Not really my role model so whatever.

1 Like