[Conscript] Forced masturbation in the military! (Say what?)

Would somebody please explain what was going on there? I keep waiting for the newspapers to do it, but it’s been a week now and no follow-ups.

Okay, hazing I can understand. Hazing with homosexual elements I can understand. (Like the “elephant walk” that some of the fraternities made their pledges do, or the football camp that used broomhandles for something other than holding a broom.) The fact that tar was involved makes it sound like that.

But forced masturbation? Having acquired some casual familiarity with wanking during those dark years before being saved, I’m struggling to imagine how a man could be coerced into developing an erection (particularly while tar was being applied, unless he happened to have a tar fetish), let alone made to ejaculate against his will. I guess questions like this will be explored during the inquest.

And if you were looking for vengeance, would your first thought be to masturbate the other guys back? Help!

Link, nimrod.

Please don’t tell me you saw this and thought it was real.

Okay, start masturbating.

Now!

“He masturbated me first, Sergeant Chen!” :shock:

Taiwanese army marching song:

When you’re on Matsu and you can’t stand the heat,

Beat your meat, Beat your meat…

Come on boys, let’s beat some more…

Come on boys let’s masturbate…

wow, is this the most terrible thing they’ve ever done in the Taiwanese army.

I think we should be allowed to watch to make sure that they aren’t being abused… hehehe

I bet that a lot of the girls who post in forumosa.com would like to get on top of this topic.

Screaming Jesus

I have not heard this kind of news before, can you provide us with a little more information? A website perhaps?

I wouldn’t doubt if there are hazing rituals that go on in the military, but this surprises me a little.

[quote=“JeffG”]Screaming Jesus

I have not heard this kind of news before, can you provide us with a little more information? A website perhaps?

I wouldn’t doubt if there are hazing rituals that go on in the military, but this surprises me a little.[/quote]

I saw the article a while back too … doesn’t surprise me at all … I heard lots of interesting stories from my ex-bf when he was in the army … just wish I could have been there to watch … :laughing:

Got any links to this? I want to show my brother who is a professional soldier back home.