Conservatives view of liberals (and vice-versa?)

Hmmm… not sure if that’s how I’d want to be characterising the opposition.

And here I thought all those feminazis were trying to raise the age of consent, to stop boys from being boys.
(Though of course liberals tend to want their partners to be conscious)
rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/fox- … sed-to-do/

Well, he’s got the economic servitude part right. Interesting to see the conservative’s main think tank denouncing America’s leading corporations, plus baseball and football.

So being a liberal means you get laid all the time, you get to have a smartphone, play video games, and watch ESPN/Fox Sports. Republican youth outreach?

“A native of Montreal in Canada, Azerrad received his master of arts degree in political science from Carleton University in Ottawa. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism and political science from Concordia University in Montreal. He currently resides in Washington, D.C.”
heritage.org/about/staff/a/david-azerrad

Feel free to toss in any bizarre liberal views about conservatives.

Go to the self-indulgent photo of “concerned” “activists” “making a difference” on the global warming SORRY!!! CLIMATE CHANGE!!! threads. To me a liberal is someone who just wants to prance and posture and then…gets like totally bummed when like shit happens! Cuz it’s like the corporations man… and like money politics…

“Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others.”
~Ambrose Bierce