Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women need help!

Got a spare pair of pink knickers? Well here’s where to send them. I wore mine for an extra week without changing them just to add an exclamation mark to my protest! Face it, you’ll never hear a better cause worth fighting for than the The Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women!

[quote]Facebook women say ‘knickers’ to pub ban bullies
The Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women has asked members to send pink knickers to them in protest at attacks by the SRS
Jeremy Page in Delhi
A group of young Indian women plan to send pink knickers to a Hindu radical organisation that attacked female students in a pub last month and is also threatening to target unmarried couples celebrating Valentine’s Day.

The Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women – which had more than 10,000 members by last night – is urging Indian women to defy the radicals by enjoying a drink at their nearest pub on Saturday.

The group was founded on Face-book last week in protest at the Sri Ram Sena (Lord Ram’s Army), which assaulted several young women last month in a pub in Mangalore, a college town in the southern state of Karnataka.[/quote]

Apparently Lord Rama’s army have received >40,000 pairs of knickers to date, but they clearly need to be buried in them. Haven;t got the Facebook link, but you can hook up and ditch yer panties from there.

Next, we drown the Taliban in used condoms, or was that the Pope? I really can’t recall.

HG

Yay! All good wishes to my sisters.

Good for them.