Conspiracy Morons at it Again

youtube.com/watch?v=RL4pREERbcA

Its time to start judging and shaming these horrible people and the nonsense they spread.

I checked the link. Thats pretty fucked up.

There was also a bomb/threat to the community/nearby schools the day they reopened.

It is truly scary how many crazy conspiracy theorists there are in the US, and the kind of stuff they believe is shocking. I have one in my extended family, and the things he says…there are no words. It’s impossible to reason with people like that.

The guy who made this video makes me physically ill.

They are not scary to me they are just a bunch of pricks. I like to learn stuff in deep but you don’t get to this kind of conclusion is you are not already programmed to discover what you want to believe. Is just the “attention whore” internet phenomenon. They are everywhere, not just in conspiracy groups if they even exist.

Really awful. Wished the aithorities would take more action on these threats, though acting against thos elunatics only fuels their rage: “see, I knew they were coming for me cause I’m telling the truth!”

[quote] man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month’s school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?’”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he’s sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

[/quote]
news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gen … 33813.html

Disgusting on way too many levels.