Contemplating... leaving for good

Lu rou fan? Wow! Straight for the old top shelf. No wonder it cost so much. :wink:

HG[/quote]

I haven’t ordered lurou fan æ»·è‚‰éŁŻ since I encountered a pig bristle coming from a piece of skin in my bowl. If you are hating Taiwan, but are not already packing your bags, then consider whether you can find a way to kindly avoid those people or situations that annoy you. That is a form of avoidence, I know, but it is one way to keep sane. If you can not do that, look at yourself and ask, “Am I doing something to spark a negative reaction from people?” They may be making your life hell intentionally, but secretly. Make changes, explore another part of Taiwan and it may touch your heart again.

lsieh,
“Transition is always difficult when you ain’t number 1 anymore.”
This is so funny, lsieh :laughing: 
if anything I get way more attention, have more job opportunities, and have a lot more friends here than I ever did in the U.S. (who gives a damn if they are just using me to learn English in all three cases
 :sunglasses: )
Granted I haven’t figured out how to get the credit card without a cosigner but I still have U.S. credit cards, who needs a Taiwan one?? :rainbow:
Really funny
I can’t stop laughing
‘transition is always difficult when you ain’t number 1 anymore’ sorry
I am still laughing
can’t type anymore about to pee on myself
 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this will help.

www.dhamma.org

It’s in the TaiChung area.