Contest of the Year (Not)

Oh. :shock:

Allright. 50.

I would do it for $50 quanxi since I’ve been trying to save up some for Xmas… So kids, Santa Claus is coming…watch out!

?? I don’t see any Miss Armenia anywhere on that site.

?? I don’t see any Miss Armenia anywhere on that site.[/quote]

:shock: What the doo hickey is going on here? She was right there between Argentina and Aruba, I kid you not. It seems Miss Armenia’s been yanked from the contest faster than Sanya can say Keyshawn Johnson. And now Miss Australia, where’d she come from, all coquettish and sh… she wasn’t there a week or so ago?

Ah well too bad mod lang. I was probably wrong anyway as now in recollection of the photo I see a nose on her face that is just…much too large.

Chou

Took a peek at Andorra’s Box and although there has been much ado about the devastation it may cause, I was not impressed. Then scrolled down to Canada…not bad looking…what was her name…oh yeah…Nazanin AFSHIN-JAM…good ol’ native Canadian born and bred :saywhat: In her defence as I believe that Toe Save mentioned, that is one hell of a bio tho.

As for the rest, I would have to agree that while some of them deserve a second glance, for the most part, there aren’t any that are that special. I never understood why Playboy models were never up there. It can’t possibly be because they lack the intellect to carry on a conversation can it?

[i]Judge: “and Miss Playboy, what would you do to make the world a better place?”

Beautiful Nude Chick: “well, I don’t think that there is enough love in the world and ever since I was a little girl introducing myself to vegetables, I knew that I wanted to do something about it. That’s is why I travel around the world to let underprivilaged men use me as a sex object. I think I really make a difference in their lives that way. I mean, so of them are so disgusting that I don’t think they would ever get laid.”

Judge: “I’m sure you really think you’re making a difference in the world”[/i]

I thought that I may have trouble choosing before getting on the site, but then, alas, nothing struck my fancy more than China.

Some of them actually look like there may have been some banjos playing at their parents wedding :shock:

Damn, that’s funny! :laughing:

Hey, wait a minute! I play the banjo! :smiley: :slight_smile: :expressionless: :frowning: :cry: :blush:

i was looking on yahoo news.

they showed the contestants and the pageant being held on Hainan and touring china

some guy paid 28k USD for a ticket!

and i beg to differ on the appearances. despite the poor photos on the miss world site, several others are much hotter in other photos.

and miss canada won the miss sport! haha.

miss china doesn’t look as good in the yahoo slideshow (i think her teeth just look bad)

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … photo0&e=6

Oh. :shock:

Allright. 50.[/quote]

Come on…last chance to wager.

[b][color=violet]
Your Miss World 2003

MISS IRELAND ‘ROSANNA DAVISON’

MISS CANADA ‘NAZANIN AFSHIN-JAM’ IS FIRST RUNNER UP

Miss CHINA Qi GUAN IS SECOND RUNNER UP
[/color][/b]

God forbid anything happen to Rosanna. Wouldn’t want to have a Canadian running things, would we?

No bets were made so the only winner is Hexuan with bragging rights.

Yeah I’d do all three. They probably got all bodygards and shit protecting them so theres no way you could ever talk to them. Plus they’re probably all up tight you know the way good looking bitches always is. Miss Snotty Little Snotnose.

YA! That’s the reason you’d never “talk to them”. Security. :really: