Cop does a Rodney King on himself

http://www.chicagotribune.com/videobeta/?watchId=4ceaa591-c501-4f33-8b51-81218b12e2ad :loco:

Here, missy! You’re supposed to have an opinion, not just post a link. Go and stand in the corner and have a long hard think about what you’ve done. :no-no:

Yes sir! But my opinion is subtly hidden in the title…

Um, didn’t he do a Rodney King on the other guy, and not on himself? Also, a bit of background would be nice. Where did this happen? Why? When? Where there any repercussions for the cop?

Nama,
I see you’ve found a simple and effective way to cut down on the spelling mistakes. That is, by, um… er… not writing anything. :laughing:

Ahh come on. I’ve been beaten up worse than that by California cops. Looks like they were going to arrest the other guy who helped the victim into the proper prone position. There’s gonna be a white riot over this one.
Can’t we all just get along?

[quote=“almas john”]Nama,
I see you’ve found a simple and effective way to cut down on the spelling mistakes. That is, by, um… er… not writing anything. :laughing:[/quote]

:bravo:

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Ahh come on. I’ve been beaten up worse than that by California cops. Looks like they were going to arrest the other guy who helped the victim into the proper prone position. There’s gonna be a white riot over this one.
Can’t we all just get along?[/quote]

What’s a white riot? Teabaggers don’t do illegal stuff…

Anyhooo, the story is here. Happened in a suburb of Chicago.

[quote]
But less than a day later, the attention of law enforcement shifted to Mandarino. A digital camera mounted on his squad car recorded every second of what Cook County prosecutors said was an unprovoked beating. The early-morning assault played out amid the headlights of the police cruiser as its windshield wipers swept back and forth in the rain.

Mandarino, a 15-year veteran of the northwest suburban department, surrendered Thursday to face felony charges of aggravated battery and official misconduct. Prosecutors said the attack left Bell with a concussion, extensive bruising and seven stitches to close a wound in his right ear.[/quote]

Maoman wrote:
[quote]Um, didn’t he do a Rodney King on the other guy, and not on himself?[/quote] Well yea you’re right, but he also video tapped himself beating someone. So, I was referring to that action–the video tapping.