Coronavirus crisis open thread - March

Good to know your unqualified personal opinion on personality disorders. This isn’t very helpful. Lots of people have narcissistic traits but don’t have a personality disorder. You can’t just connect the dots as you see it. It’s more complicated than that.

I don’t support him no matter what. That’s kind of what you’re doing with voting him out no matter what. I’m on the fence as of today as I’m horrified by the stimulus he wants to put out. Didn’t vote for him the first time, I’m still open to vote for who I think it’s best.

No it isn’t. I’ve made an objective determination. Maybe you should pay more attention to the reasons you do things and stop telling me why I’ve reached various positions.

3 Likes

well well well…

7 Likes

it came from china.

the chinese govt tried to cover it up, they disappeared anyone sharing the news.

6 million people were allowed to travel out of wuhan and there was the huge public bat soup banquet before the govt took any action.

and now its blown up all over the west. it ain’t rocket science what happened here.

6 Likes

and I’ve made an objective determination as well. Why do you and people who paint anyone who agrees with trump on an issue as people who just vote for him no matter what. The things said about trump supporters are just ugly, and frankly it’s just as true on the other side.

You can vote support who you want based on your thinking. Just don’t pretend others are idiots brainwashed by trump when they’re doing the same.

Great

What? Where did I say that?

And? What would you like me to do about that?

I didn’t say that either, but frankly, I don’t care why they do it.

1 Like

It’s been a repeated topic about trump supporters. I’ve seen you agree with some of our posters who have said similar things about trump supporters.

Where

This looks like support to me. But correct me if I read this wrong.
In 2018

1 Like

I just wish Trump would shut up and let the professionals speak. I feel confused and mislead when he speaks.

12 Likes

Can we get a mod to take these two posters’ trump spat to a different thread -oh wait…

17 Likes

If you are able to, watch White House daily press briefing on the China/Wuhan virus, usually midnight Taiwan time.
He lets the professionals talk a lot and they answer questions from the press. I only listen to them.

1 Like

Looks like available on YouTube.

Having trouble finding a repository of USA important daily news related to the virus.

1 Like

Yes, please! The Trump bashing vs. beatification cycle of posts is utterly useless and tending off-topic :unamused:

5 Likes

Americans abroad, time to get moving or get comfortable

1 Like

I’m pretty sure i’ve seen you agree with one of the rants about MAGA supporters. If you don’t, than ok. But that is the impression I got, and it’s certainly been voiced by at least 2 of our posters a few times.

I said I don’t support him no matter what. So yes, you must have read it wrong. I’ve not shy away from disagreeing with Trump on various issues. One of which is the stimulus he is planning. And if you’ve read what I said, I’ve been open to both sides of US politics. Far from the image of brain washed by FOX news maga fans. I don’t even watch Fox news, I’ve made entire threads bashing them.

I don’t think it’s fair for people to continue to paint this image of people who support or agree with Trump.

I’ve said some things :slight_smile: about Trump and the Republicans, but little about his supporters as far as I can remember. I don’t think in the way you’ve described, so I’d be surprised if I said anything like that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Fair enough, then I apologize.

I guess lets move on to the virus as you said.

3 Likes