Coronavirus Funny Pictures 2023 💉 😷

Maybe this belongs here…

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Isn’t that what they claim about all vaccines? That’s why school children are required to be vaccinated to attend school. Does that mean all vaccines should be “questioned”?

2 Likes

Who is they?
School children? Where are they ‘required’?
I know adults who have never had any jabs - no issues growing up.
If I had kids, I would not let them be jabbed with the 50+ jabs (is it?) in the 2020s.
All jabs should be questioned. As well as anything else.

No. They don’t/ didn’t claim the unvaccinated are a danger to the vaccinated with other jabs. Like was done did with covid.

The reasoning was that some kids couldn’t get vaccinated so the ones that can should do so to protect them.

1 Like

Children can’t attend school in the U.S. unless they’ve received all required doses of vaccines on the recommended schedule. Does that mean we need to “question” all required vaccines?

Vaccines required for day care, pre-K, and school attendance

• Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
  • Hepatitis B vaccine
  • Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
  • Polio vaccine
  • Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine

Additional vaccines required for middle school and high school

• Tdap vaccine for Grades 6-12
  • Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) for Grades 7-12
    • Students in Grade 12 need an additional booster dose of MenACWY on or after their 16th birthday

Additional vaccines required for day care and pre-K

• Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine (HiB)
  • Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine (PCV)

Children attending day care and pre-K through 12thgrade in New York State must receive all required doses of vaccines on the recommended schedule in order to attend or remain in school. This is true unless they have a valid medical exemption to immunization. This includes all public, private, and religious schools. A medical exemption is allowed when a child has a medical condition that prevents them from receiving a vaccine. There are no nonmedical exemptions to school vaccine requirements in NYS. For more information about Medical Exemptions visit the Child Care Programs, Schools and Post-Secondary Institutions.

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) establishes the recommended vaccine schedule and determines when vaccines are due.

Important school immunization information

Within 14 days of the first day of school or day care, parents must:

• Show proof of their child’s up-to-date vaccinations, OR
  • Provide a valid medical exemption from vaccination.

In order to attend or remain in school or day care, children who are unvaccinated or overdue must receive at least the first dose of all required vaccines within the first 14 days. They also must receive subsequent vaccines in the series within a 14-day period of when they are due to complete the immunization series.

Where are the goalposts?

2 Likes

The aim of sending kids to school, it seems, is that they learn never to question anything.

1 Like

Probably only funny in a Pennywise the Clown sense.

4 Likes

Pepper spray neutralizes covid on contact :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s exactly the kind of statement that can’t be true in a large federal system, unless every state has what amounts to the same rule.

From Wikiland:

I’m not familiar with the rules in any US state, but in Canada (pre-covid) the “mandates” for public schools, in provinces where they (the mandates) existed, were not really mandatory. All you as a parent needed to do for an exemption was fill out a form ticking a box for “religion or conscience” or words to that effect, the other option being medical. It had to be that way, because human rights. Then covid came along, and suddenly people acted like they didn’t know there was such a thing as human rights law… :cactus:

You don’t need to question anything. You don’t need to avoid questioning anything. It’s up to you (as an adult anyway). You are free to question or not to question to your heart’s content! :heart: :slightly_smiling_face: :rainbow:

4 Likes

I didn’t use lawyerly precision in my question to cake because I’m only interested in understanding what he thinks about vaccinations, not in convincing him of anything. I don’t care whether anyone gets vaccinated or not, though I believe in the efficacy of vaccinations.

Because they’re vaccinations ergo they automatically must be efficacious, or because in every single case (and that’s a whole lot of cases) you have scrutinized the evidence and never found any vaccination that wasn’t? Or because you’re overgeneralizing a very complex subject?

Just curious.

3 Likes

Are you a computer? That’s about as binary a perspective as it gets! :joy:

Are you familiar with QSS’s history of posting on this subject?

1 Like

Dunno, I haven’t read every topic on the site (yet, lol!) Does he have an epic rant in some other thread? :laughing: