Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

Not much funny about that video. Scary.

2 Likes

The goons in white suits look a bit like …

We’re getting the whole assortment of dystopia these days.

4 Likes

The latest covid symptom: being alive

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

How to test negative every single time (males only) :rofl:

4 Likes

You’ve now tested positive for children.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m willing to bet you could still get false positives, but probably not as easily as with covid tests. :cactus:

2 Likes

3 Likes

more like tragic

1 Like

What’s the reference?

References supplied due to request:

“Today, CDC is updating our recommendation for when many people can receive a booster shot, shortening the interval from 6 months to 5 months for people who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”

According to Trent Twomey, National President of the Pharmacy Guild, if modelling shows that it’s best for people to get a Covid jab “every six months”, then people should do so, Sky News reported.

Depending on the data that the researchers will get about the future of Covid, boosters could be needed once or twice a year, he said.

Twomey said the decision to bring forward boosters further should be up to “experts at ATAGI (Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation) … not politicians.” In the wake of the Omicron variant, the advisory group has also updated the interval period for booster shots from six months to as few as three.

“The official recommendation for adults who have received their two Pfizer or Moderna doses is to hold off for six months before getting a booster. For recipients of the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine, the wait is two months.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article256795117.html

1 Like

I meant what’s the meme reference – what movie or show?

Oh, :laughing:

‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,’ 1998. Johnny Depp movie about Hunter S. Thompson. Directed by Terry Gilliam.

Oh, I suppose I’ll have to watch it again.

The line I would have recognized would be as your attorney, I advise you to tell the world that a booster is required every six months or else they’re all gonna die.

Hilarious!

1 Like

5 Likes