Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

5 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: From Coronavirus pictures

2 Likes

No surprise:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

Masturbation.

Masturbation and everything else.

5 Likes

In case anyone’s looking for the thread…

5 Likes

That appears to be a real article? I assumed it was satire. :flushed: :clown_face:

Unfortunately, yes.

1 Like

I remember seeing that quite a while ago.

I guess you could take the vaccine, and you might get lucky and save yourself a few euros on the euthanasia clinic …

1 Like

It’s actually pretty brutal when you think about it. I assume that the main reason for people seeking euthanasia is terminal illness like late-stage cancers, and forcing them to take a medical treatment they don’t want for no benefit to them (because they’re already dying) and suffer the side effects of vaccination in addition to what they’re already going through seems rather cruel.

If the goal is to prevent transmission to staff, there are less barbaric ways to accomplish that. A negative rapid test should suffice.

Maybe the clinics could offer a one-day service? Vaccinated in the morning, a nice lunch, and euthanized in the afternoon. Nobody would be any safer but everyone would be happy, and the pharma companies would have got their cut. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Possibly, or some might get adverse reactions within minutes or hours.

I think most people would like to choose how they go and make it as painless as possible.

On the other hand…

I thought it was free! Okay, the jab is free, so who cares if your classical music landscape montage gets interrupted with a painful death? Don’t let them get one euro cent out of you! :dizzy_face:

Djokovic never stood a chance.

7 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Shame we can’t burn the masks, they must be toxic

Better use:

5 Likes