Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

I imagine the technology would sort-of work - although as @cake said it’s unlikely to be specific to COVID, and surely there’s a subjoke there about the extreme degree to which everyone now thinks everything is caused by COVID. I think the main point was that it suggests the lateral flow tests are next-to-useless.

2 Likes

Why not both? If the tech works, you can give a diagnosis that’s at least as accurate as advertised, while also performing massive data harvesting for the purpose of some horrid scam down the line. Win-win! :rainbow:

Don’t forget those that are completely and utterly “asymptomatic.” :wink:

2 Likes

8 Likes

It’s a rip-off. You can’t replicate the taste of undisclosed proprietary mystery ingredients with mayo and MSG.

Or can you? It’s a mystery. :male_detective:

1 Like

3 Likes

thinking_meeseeks
What’s funny here?

1 Like

Struggling too. The mask versus “Break the Rules” T-shirt maybe?

3 Likes

Exactly! An “outlaw” wearing a Break The Rules T-shirt, but dutifully following the mask rule.

I’m sending this pic to an anti-masker pal. It’ll really spool him up! Lol

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Because they’re now swamped with stage 4 cancer patients who couldn’t get screening due to unnecessary lockdowns :frowning:

Healthcare seems kind of a mess in the UK these days, from what I understand from my dad (in terms of how long it takes to get appointments, being required to do phone/video consultations rather than in-person appointments…and then them not calling you at the scheduled time).

Lucky to be in Taiwan! (Under the warm, watchful care of the CECC and King Victor – all hail the king! – preventing hospitals being overwhelmed through their infinite wisdom and prudent following of the science.)

2 Likes

I can attest that it’s a shambles here. Worse than the usual shambles, I mean. And I use the word “shambles” deliberately - all-cause mortality still seems to be climbing.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Not a picture, but the funniest thing I have seen today:

5 Likes

If only those hundreds of dead so far had done the right thing and got the latest booster :frowning:

1 Like

I understood his comment to mean “if you don’t get boosted you may be pushed to the back of the queue should you need emergency assistance”. I wonder if hospitals were/are checking vax status?

1 Like

6 Likes