Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Which thread did you post that in a few weeks ago, @finley? Was it in Temp? :thinking:

If it was Temp, I won’t zap the repost. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t think I posted it in temp. It was probably just beyond the attention span of us old codgers who haunt the humbug thread.

It’s a good one though. It should be appended to every press release from the CECC.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

1 Like

1 Like

Aha! So masks do protect you!

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Political Cartoon Gallery: "Morten Morland on #chinalockdown #chinaprotest #C…" - Mastodon App UK

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

That is surely not real. It is real.

While it looks like she’s a CCP apologist, I suspect she’s just one of those people who supported draconian lockdowns in the UK and is fishing around for some way to absolve herself of blame.

Just read she advised SAGE

1 Like

From Wikipedia:

During the summer of 2020 Scotland recorded the third highest death toll in Europe.[54] Despite this, many journalists praised the apparent success of Scotland’s “zero covid” policy, by comparison to the British government response to the COVID-19 pandemic.[53][55][56] Sridhar co-authored an article that appeared in the BMJ in July, describing and praising “Scotland’s slow and steady approach.”[57]

:clown_face:

2 Likes

7 Likes