Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

3 Likes

thinking_meeseeks
What’s funny here?

1 Like

Struggling too. The mask versus “Break the Rules” T-shirt maybe?

3 Likes

Exactly! An “outlaw” wearing a Break The Rules T-shirt, but dutifully following the mask rule.

I’m sending this pic to an anti-masker pal. It’ll really spool him up! Lol

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Because they’re now swamped with stage 4 cancer patients who couldn’t get screening due to unnecessary lockdowns :frowning:

Healthcare seems kind of a mess in the UK these days, from what I understand from my dad (in terms of how long it takes to get appointments, being required to do phone/video consultations rather than in-person appointments…and then them not calling you at the scheduled time).

Lucky to be in Taiwan! (Under the warm, watchful care of the CECC and King Victor – all hail the king! – preventing hospitals being overwhelmed through their infinite wisdom and prudent following of the science.)

2 Likes

I can attest that it’s a shambles here. Worse than the usual shambles, I mean. And I use the word “shambles” deliberately - all-cause mortality still seems to be climbing.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Not a picture, but the funniest thing I have seen today:

5 Likes

If only those hundreds of dead so far had done the right thing and got the latest booster :frowning:

1 Like

I understood his comment to mean “if you don’t get boosted you may be pushed to the back of the queue should you need emergency assistance”. I wonder if hospitals were/are checking vax status?

1 Like

5 Likes

Yingge

wheelchair inclusive; anti homeless; social distancing? :thinking:

terrible design anyway

3 Likes

I suppose it might be all three, though for social distancing the wheelchair user would probably need to lean to one side and not let anyone sit on the seat on that side.

Wheelchairs already have backrests.

2 Likes

They already have the chair bits as well to be fair…

2 Likes

I thought the thinking was the middle section is for the wheelchairs and the seats were for helpers.

If this were England, my guess would be the middle part had been stolen by people looking for scrap metal.

1 Like