Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

I hear it has a foreword from the world’s top vaccinologist.

1 Like

Well, if you can become a self-taught medical expert with no formal training Bill Gates can too.

Unlike Bill Gates, I’ve never claimed to be a medical expert. I certainly don’t phone the WHO and tell them “here’s some cash, I’d like you to follow my pandemic plan please”.

4 Likes

One thing he has in common with the people who make those memes, research on toilets

:drum:

4 Likes

6 Likes

In Canada at least, it’s officially “miscellaneous/unknown”, or words to that effect. Can’t recall if it’s #1 or #3.

Video not available in our country…

3 Likes

……albeit we did know this last year

1 Like

Yup, the “we didn’t know” stuff strikes me as a weak cop-out. Plenty of people knew because we took the time to delve into the numbers and raise some red flags, for the benefit of those who couldn’t or wouldn’t; so if anybody still didn’t know, and therefore felt compelled to throw around insults like “antivaxer” and “covidiot”, it could have been that they were being wilfully ignorant. If you’re going to apologise, that’s great, but do it properly.

9 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: From Coronavirus pictures

Perhaps this belongs in a “Coronavirus Serious Pictures etc.” thread. Just sayin’.

Sheesh, you Earthlings and your petty nationalism! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

TL/DW: Saturday Night Live makes the point that in popular perception the virus is now so irrelevant that people hope to get it just so they can have time off from work and be isolated from annoying family members.

Are you feeling tired and worn down, sick of the endless grind at work, exhausted by your family, desperate for some peace and quiet? Then ask your doctor about… COVID! :rainbow: