Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too)

I think it’s time for the Wuhan Flu (Covid 19) to have its own thread for funny pictures and other memes as it relates to the Coronavirus.

This way we can keep all the coronavirus pictures in one place to easily find them. Call it a Coronavirus Meme Bank.

Any pictures related to Coronavirus are welcome. Funny, serious, political, etc.

The first one is submitted in honor of @tango42 as he just loves toilet paper gags!

9 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I can’t believe that tweet is the first thing that’s given me ANY kind of an emotional reaction to Tom Hanks catching the virus!

I blame years of Pixar-induced emotional manipulation.

3 Likes

Can you really blame yourself for not feeling anything. Let’s look at his history. (snagged from Funny pic thread)

11 Likes

Well, yes, actually I kind of did wonder why my earlier reaction was just a rather bland “Oh, that’s a pity.” But no real concern or emotional weight - not like if, for example, Picard or Gandalf (real names avoided because it feels too much a jinx) came down with it, which would absolutely gut me. Somehow, however, a silly tweet by Buzz Lightyear to Woody did get me, and finally got through to my cold shriveled heart.

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

9 Likes

Sorry about reposting this image, but the quality of the Photoshop artist is just too genius. It’s probably one of my most favorite Coronavirus memes.

7 Likes

3soap7

5 Likes

8 Likes

Too soon…

1 Like

15 Likes

IMG-20200315-WA0026~2

8 Likes