Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2020 edition

I think it’s time for the Wuhan Flu (Covid 19) to have its own thread for funny pictures and other memes as it relates to the Coronavirus.

This way we can keep all the coronavirus pictures in one place to easily find them. Call it a Coronavirus Meme Bank.

Any pictures related to Coronavirus are welcome. Funny, serious, political, etc.

The first one is submitted in honor of @tango42 as he just loves toilet paper gags!

13 Likes

2394 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: From Funny Political Pictures

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: From Funny Political Pictures

6 posts were split to a new topic: From funny pictures

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funny Political Pictures

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funniest videos

48 posts were split to a new topic: From Coronavirus pictures

12 posts were split to a new topic: On generalization from empirical evidence

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Repost of the Day (for real this time!)

Woah! Sorry about that, I meant to move one post, not the whole thread. Please stand by… :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I think it’s time for the Wuhan Flu (Covid 19) to have its own thread for funny pictures and other memes as it relates to the Coronavirus.

This way we can keep all the coronavirus pictures in one place to easily find them. Call it a Coronavirus Meme Bank.

Any pictures related to Coronavirus are welcome. Funny, serious, political, etc.

The first one is submitted in honor of @tango42 as he just loves toilet paper gags!

13 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes