Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Effective immediately, those who test positive after a rapid test will be sent to a quarantine facility for (at least) ten days.

4 Likes

Can someone clarify this? It appears to suggest there will be mandatory mass testing followed by immediate imprisonment if you test positive?

How do they contact you if you’ve been exposed? They just call?

And why do you eat with your bare hands and not use utensils during a pandemic?

Excuses, excuses. :crazy_face:

“… best destination in the world”

“Among the 59 destinations evaluated, Mexico and Costa Rica came in second and third”

What?

2 Likes

Nope! These threads are fun

1 Like

Btw the 1922 line seems pretty useless. Could not get through yesterday until after 2am.

I went past my local MOS burger today. Full of people eating with their mouths open!

1 Like

You don’t understand Taiwan culture.

7 Likes
2 Likes

It’s probably on of the few still operating ‘normally’? People want to get stuffed before getting stuffed at home.

Tests aren’t mandatory…yet. :grin:

Eating in those places is a terrible idea right now.

Take out! Go home!

Guy

1 Like

Or you could go and eat a a sensible place.

2 Likes

Different auto-translation from Deepl:

However, his wife, who is also an American, did not want to pay attention to him, he stayed in the hospital until 10:00 this morning, he could not resist and ran out of the hospital on his own without a shirt on, because naked and without a mask, attracted the attention of the public.

1 Like

Hmmm.

I’m going to switch my phone off and weld the door shut, I think.

Right now that means “home” (or alone in an office if that’s where you’re based).

Guy

This sounds like very suspicious behavior. I think you may need to be placed in a quarantine facility. :thinking:

Not really.