Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Minor detail but the female patient is actually a housekeeping manager, same as the male.

1 Like

The office on my floor has a mask rate of 30% in Taichung.
:mask:

1 Like

Yes, not a subject to really joke about, but I just couldn’t help it.

1 Like

Again, please call 1999 and report them. This is no longer something we cannot take seriously

4 Likes

It is kind of wild that they’re not wearing masks. I say that because when I look out my window I see that everyone outside is masked up (so far). Been that way since, what was it, the 15th?

I’ve heard that the numbers are higher than they’re reporting too, but welcome to the age of disinformation! Wear your mask, stay away from everyone, and wait this out

Japan’s cases and daily deaths right now are higher than they’ve ever been.

Did not see the presser but received notice from my work that TP, NTP will stop class tomorrow from high school down including daycare, buxiban, anqinban starting tomorrow until May 28th.

1 Like

I’m friends with two nurses from two different Taipei hospitals and neither of them have a case between them.

2 Likes

Sorry, haven’t had my coffee yet and feeling particularly stupid.

Does this include high school as well?

2 Likes

Either we are being lied to about cases, or lied to about how wonderful Taiwan’s health system is.

1 Like

Can’t believe its still not work from home.

Could have raging zombies prowling the streets and Taiwan bosses would be like “Start at 9”

11 Likes

In France we had >40/50K cases every day and many people were not working for home.

I am not saying this is the good decision, but I think we are still far from the zombie situation :wink:

And FYI I was in Paris one of the worst cluster in France but none of my friends, friends of friends or family died from corona. Few of them had a very very bad week, most like a very bad flu.

Again, I am not saying the situation is not bad(it is), but I just want people not to panic too much.

5 Likes

Yes it does.

1 Like

That was just on ICRT.

You might as well stop posting gossip.

3 Likes

Better than Korean bosses.

“Drink all night with me and then come into the office, sleep deprived and hung over at 8am.”

5 Likes

I was over at En Chu Kong Hospital at Sanxia this morning and the numbers were about the same as a week ago, maybe a little less. The Vaccine area, where I will be going tomorrow, had only about 10 people waiting for their shot.

Weird if you look at this thread just six days ago, how nonchalant everyone was

1 Like