Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Old people complain about everything.

2 Likes

More like they are being fed a diet of fake news from CCP content farms in Malaysia through Line groups

4 Likes

old people in Taiwan thinks Taiwan is the worst country in the world, worse than even South Africa, Malaysia, Honduras, etc.

They have been told by the KMT that Taiwan is shit so that is what they believe.

2 Likes

Yes and unsalvageable. That was the CTI (中夊) narrative

1 Like

I get updates on our collective demise from my landlady and neighbors. Do you have your neighbors on LINE?

1 Like

Na but I’m well aware of how these content farms work. They use data analytics to find what the sweet spots are and then produce these fake stories in traditional Chinese. Usually under a fake newspaper with a name like Asia Pacific observer

1 Like

I get the videos… :eek: :wall: :eek:

2 Likes

and CTI says it’s political persecution to not renew their broadcast license.

2 Likes

They are just the most mainstream version of the bullshit

I’m sympathetic. Seems like every person in northern Taiwan under 40 is stuck in a family line group full of this shit

1 Like

I get this machine fire of messages, one after the other…the heck happened?!

CCP de la gran fruta!

It’s like my mom…well, it’s a story for another thread…

They literally are content farms making this shit

1 Like

Bit like middle America really. People watch Chumps’ lies and nod their heads sagely and say “my guy, he’s my guy”.

1 Like

Kind of, but their isn’t risk of them voting in an enemy state. Also stops meaningful investment In the economy as scared old people are hiding their pennies for the coming invasion.

But yeah similar shit, just stakes are higher.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, two more imported cases reported today—two more Taiwanese returning from the US:

Guy

1 Like

250,000 Taiwanese returned last year, four times the 2019 figure.

6 Likes

Because America is no longer the land of milk and honey they’ve been told their whole lives?

2 Likes

If it’s not in Taiwan how can she export it?

Please let’s not go down this road yet again…

1 Like

I refuse to get LINE!

1 Like