Coronavirus - Taiwan Open July 2021

Maybe more so the more south you get, to prevent extended lunch brakes from Taipei

Emperor Hou says “NO!”

皇帝侯友宜

6 Likes

Then pay more

4 Likes

And, Taipei City, also no indoor dining - that’ll be opened “last”.

https://twitter.com/brianhioe/status/1418476485090844674?s=20

EDIT: Sorry @Gain!

2 Likes

you guys realize the south had more sever restrictions than the north? Ho was more liberal than Chen mai for example. If Ho says no, then south will say HELL NO.

1 Like

yes, i did 3 weeks in hotel quarantine because of special k-town rules for foreign teachers

4 Likes

say what…3 weeks? Yeah I don’t see this going well for the south.

wasn’t allowed to do self-isolation week, i had a covid test after 2 weeks but then right back in the hole for week 3.

3 Likes

that’s absolute madness.
See this is what I’m saying, if the north is being tough, then expect the south to be even more conservative.

so, technically the country is still at level 3, right?

as I see it…the cdc makes suggestions, the mayors create their own rules, so we might as well be under martial law. I’d be ok with that at this point.

3 Likes

What if one day covid turns electronic and infects your computer?

The CDC set out minimum guidelines, the local government are free to implant any measures that are needed within their area.
It’s just that no one wants to be the first to have an outbreak when the Mayors job is up for election soon.

1 Like

Wtf :roll:

A question not too much related to today’s hot news. I try to understand these cases from “unknown” source:
If a person is tested positive from an unknown source, I believe other people living under the same roof will be then tested first. Let’s say, someone else living in the same house has the virus and is counted, the following day, in the daily’s CECC stats, do they count this case from a known or an unknown source?

1 Like

No, they are just a bunch of pussies.

2 Likes

Bad news:

3 Likes

How can anyone enter the water to do such activities if beaches are closed? Or are they condoning people to just climb closed rocks and jump to sea with their surfboard etc?