Coronavirus vaccination: pros, cons, alternatives

Dr. Campbell on the latest Pfizer press release.

Worth waiting for the Shakepeare quote at 8:40 :laughing:

1 Like

Some of the comments are funny:

ā€œI feel like British humor was created to be able to discuss real things on YouTubeā€

Heā€™s also just done another one on Vit. D, which is fairly conclusive (and corroborates another paper from about a year ago which showed almost identical improvement in outcome). He gets a bit upset about that.

Basically, it turns out that Vit. D has a better outcome than the magic vaccines, with almost zero risk. Never heard of anyone discussing Vit. D mandates.

2 Likes

Great vid. Watching now.

Heā€™s funny. Showing clip of PVā€™s truck outside Pfizer HQ :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to see him soon flipping his desk and punching his background.

1 Like

Yeah, that made me laugh. A completely ordinary street scene.

So letā€™s see where weā€™re at so far with the science in Feb. 2023:

1. The vaccines donā€™t work. Despite what we were told, they donā€™t stop infection or transmission, and they never actually made any discernable difference in mortality rates.

2. Multiple Covid vaccinations caused immune systems to crumble, making repeat vaxxers more susceptible to Covid, as well as to other viruses and diseases, thus increasing deaths.

3. Thereā€™s no evidence masks ever worked.

4. Lockdowns didnā€™t work, except to make people more susceptible to Covid and other viruses, once they were released.

5. Vit D performs better than the vaccines.

6. Natural immunity performs better than vaccines.

Anything left on the anti-scieā€¦sorry, anti-tinfoil side?

2 Likes
1 Like

For a country of 24 million people, thatā€™s rather a lot of doses to be going in the garbageā€¦

Somebody made a lot of money out of it. I didnā€™t. Fucking ethics

It seems that these soon-to-be-expiring BNT vaccines were part of a purchase of 6 million doses, which included doses for infants and children, as well some 1.8 million doses for adults in case they prefered this product and not the other options (by this point, Moderna and Novavax; I think the Medigen we had acquired is already expired).

These doses are on top of the well-publicized 15 million doses acquired and donated by Terry Gou, TSMC, and Tzu Chi Foundation. So weā€™ve had some 21 million BNT doses around at different points in time. The waste I agree is unfortunate but I suspect the government authorities just wanted to have enough product around as people decided what they wanted, or not.

More details are here in this older report from October 2022:

Guy

1 Like

There are still almost two to three months to go.
But the uptake peaked some time ago. Anyone who wanted to get vaccinated, got it already.
Canā€™t really blame CECC for getting enough for everyone, even if some didnā€™t want it.

1 Like

They were unnecessary from the start?

Really feel so fortunate that I took the Medigen. Of course I didnā€™t want any sort of vax but needed to work.

Having studied biology in college I knew from the beginning that almost everyone on the planet would get COVID.

From the beginning this has been a huge fraud.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good news. It means less people developing post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, particularly the younger people. Bin the lot. :clap:

Itā€™s true that covid vaccines increase the risk of myocarditis.
One should also mention that unvaccinated should be more worried getting myocarditis if IRR about 2 is problematic.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.059970

Look at table 3

Group ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (IRR) BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine (IRR) mRNA-1273 vaccine (IRR) Positive SARS-CoV-2 test (before vaccine) (IRR) Positive SARS-CoV-2 test (vaccinated) (IRR)
Main Group First Dose 1.33 1.52 1.85 11.14 5.97
Main Group Second Dose 0.93 1.57 11.76 ND ND
<40 First Dose 1.31 1.79 2.76 5.25 1.18
<40 Second Dose 1.69 2.59 13.97 ND ND

where IRR = incidence rate ratio; ND = No Data.

Or this one https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcvm.2022.951314/full

We found that the risk of myocarditis increased by a factor of 2 after vaccination and by a factor of 15 after infection.

1 Like

The errors in that study are too numerous to mention. The assumptions made therein, and on which they base their ā€œresearch,ā€ even right at the beginning, clearly shows their bias and lack of rigorous scientific method.

Plenty of studies have detailed the links between the vaccine and myocarditis. Many of those studies have been already provided for your perusal on this forum. Recent studies on myocarditis and kids was linked above. The danger to children is real. The vaccine has even been forbidden to be given to various age groups now for exactly that reason. Even Taiwan VAERS details kids in the womb dying after the mother has taken the vaccine, what to speak of giving young people, or anyone else, myocarditis once they get outside the womb and clotshotted.

Bin the lot.

1 Like

Iā€™m having trouble parsing the data in the first paper, but the fact that the results arenā€™t even close to the general consensus suggests that thereā€™s a problem somewhere. The biggest issue for me is that it includes only vaccinated people.

My main impression is that both this and the second paper are missing the wood for the trees. The simple fact is this: under 40s were at no discernible risk from COVID, at any time. That is absolutely clear from all-cause mortality data - you canā€™t even see where the pandemic supposedly occurred without the month/year clearly labelled on the X-axis.

The risk for healthy under-60s was comparably low. Indiscriminate vaccination of the entire population, then, even with an actual ā€œsafe an effectiveā€ vaccine, never made any sense. At best, large amounts of money were being wasted on an intervention which was delivering a trivially unimportant benefit. The JCVI analysis of NNTV made that pretty clear. If your NNTV is 10,000 (which is actually a best-case scenario) then youā€™re spending about a million euros to prevent one hospitalization. That sort of money could indisputably be spent more profitably.

Set against that, the risk of vaccination in terms of all serious adverse events (the sort of thing that would kill you or put you in hospital) is being reported at roughly 1 in 1000 for the same cohort. Obsessing over myocarditis is simply a method of hiding that fact, by discarding the myriad other problems that can occur.

2 Likes

If itā€™s not myocarditis, it might be one of the other 1000+ adverse events.

Yeah, the Covid vaccine is fine :wink:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-vaccinet-astrazeneca-clots-ban/2021/03/30/72cbca18-916f-11eb-aadc-af78701a30ca_story.html you linked is an old article that mentions temporary suspension of AZ in Germany to access the risks. Vaccinations with AZ were allowed after that was completed.

Seems you jumped the gun and missed my edit.

In any case, they made a mistake by approving it. These ā€œapprovalsā€ have since come under a lot of scrutiny recently.

That wiki entry doesnā€™t age well either :grimacing:

Clotshots are fine.

One should also mention that the vaccinated can also get myocarditis after their inevitable infection.

1 Like