Coronavirus Vaccine Discussion

About the choice to vaccinate

A heavenly crusade probably.

1 Like

I’d pay money for that, as long as they still tattooed the mark of the beast on my head afterwards.

4 Likes

Get vaxxed :+1:

These guys are really beginning to bore me.

If you make the decision not to get vaxxed, then grow a pair and live with the consequences. Stop whining about it after the event.

Get vaxxed, don’t get vaxxed. Free choice.

4 Likes

People gangsta until they face their own mortality.

3 Likes

And how is it on the bbc?

Are the bbc going to the hospitals looking for these guys?

Hardly a Covid skeptic anyway. Felt he was healthy and didn’t need the vaccine.

2 Likes

My father in law was calling for a bible and asking for a priest to come to the hospital to get baptised after he had a stroke. Swore off cigarettes and everything. It did look like he wasn’t gonna make it. Slowly got better and that bible has not seen the light of day since. Back to smoking 40 a day too.

10 Likes

Me being a cynic (which I think is somewhat different to a skeptic) I suspect they trawl the hospitals looking for these people and paying them to say the right things. If you look at the government stats, people like this are still extreme outliers, despite “Delta”.

And in any case he ain’t dead. Most people who were reasonably healthy to start with walk out of hospital after a bout of COVID, so a key target for the government ought to be to stop playing silly buggers with the health service. Get them tooled up, sack 90% of the managers, and let the medics do what they’re paid to do. Given the level of corruption and graft that they indulged in during 2020 (see @cake’s post on the subject) I don’t hold out much hope.

I think it’s embarrassing. I’d be too ashamed to say anything if it were me. Make a decision and man up to it. Don’t whine if you get unlucky.

A payout might sweeten things, of course

I don’t think anyone needs to be ashamed of being unlucky, particularly if you keep in mind how the virus came to exist in the first place.

Ambulance-chasing journalists need a jolly good spanking, IMO. If they want to “support the NHS”, they could do worse than tell the public that 99%+ of 40-year-olds with no comorbidities who go into hospital with the lurgy come out again with no harm done, because doctors.

2 Likes

Or don’t:

1 Like

Peruvians already aiming for the third shot:

Luckily Christianity is easy. He’s in, baby!

1 Like

Taiwan isn’t the only one seeking extra Vaccines. Seems that Australia has sourced 1m Pfizer from Poland. Hard to say whether its manufactured there, or some sort of deal between Governments.

1 Like

Another Covid surge!

August 13, 2021.

Vermont deaths: 0.

7-day death average: 1.

2 Likes

It’s those unvaccinated leading the surge!

2 Likes

MEDIGEN IS COMING TO SAVE THE WORLD

I wonder how all these companies would go if they didn’t have EUA, indemnities, and were actually held accountable for their products?