Coronavirus Vaccine Discussion

1 Like

i think that we are using the new vaccines because we dont have much of a choice. the world is going to the shitter because of lockdowns and what nots and there actually appear to be a lot of people dying from this disease.

Let’s make sure of the facts. We need to make sure there are lot of people dying from covid and not something else blamed on covid. And if that is the case then we need these emergency use vaccines that have many side effects of which not all are known.

The govts believe this is a major world wide health emergency worth while of emergency measures.

Are they wrong?

From past experience: I think it’s safe to assume that governments are wrong (or lying) 90% of the time. The problem is that it’s hard to spot the occasional 10% of the time when they’re not.

I just found out that the COVID-19 vaccine has not been officially approved by the FDA.

Huh? What are you talking about?

Which vaccine? Which FDA? What do you mean by “not been officially approved” (approved under EUAs, perhaps?)?

2 Likes

I was right and it’s true. The COVID vaccine is not yet fully approved by the FDA.
But this medicine is being injected for emergency purpose.

1 Like

The J&J vaccine looks good . Single dose

For those who claimed otherwise. @nz

Clinical Trial Demographic Information

Clinical trials for the J&J/Janssen vaccine included people from the following racial and ethnic categories:

• 62.1% White
  • 17.2% Black or African American
  • 8.3% American Indian or Alaska Native
  • 5.4% Multiple races
  • 3.5% Asian
  • 0.3% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander

Ethnicity:

• 45.1% Hispanic or Latino
  • 52.4% Not Hispanic or Latino
  • 2.5% Unknown

And the most important part…This goes for all the Western vaccines approved so far I believe.

• The vaccine had high efficacy at preventing hospitalization and death in people who did get sick. No one who got COVID-19 at least 4 weeks after receiving the J&J/Janssen vaccine had to be hospitalized.
3 Likes

Yes, and you’re only just finding that out? It’s been widely announced since the start that they’re covered by emergency use authorizations.

You haven’t just uncovered a conspiracy or something.

And again, there’s no such thing as “the COVID vaccine”. There are several, all of which are different and need to be evaluated separately.

6 Likes

We all know that, it’s approved for ‘emergency’ use. This is an emergency.

6 Likes

Good for you, keep it up.

My close friend works at Nintendo and can get me all the free games I want.

Is white a race? Lots of Asian women like to be ‘white’.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Below they hedged their bets by splitting ‘ethnicity’.

But obviously not in Taiwan … go with the slow flow.

Many people including some doctors have no idea. In the UK those that I know who have had a jab weren’t even given the information on the side effects beforehand. If you mention they are experimental, they look at you glass-eyed. Nor was a nurse or doctor present when the jab was administered which is supposed to be required when an experimental drug/potion is administered.
I know one person who asked his GP about the experimental jabs and the GP had no idea they had been rushed through.
If anyone is going to get one of these jabs, ffs get one in a hospital.

It should be printed somewhere, on the box, insert.

That’s a matter of opinion.

The problem is not with the fact that an experimental vaccine has been placed onto the market - which might be theoretically justifiable - but that people are being subjected to various forms of pressure to accept vaccination. This was unethical in 2019, and it’s still unethical today.

Rules for medical ethics are formulated in non-emergency situations so that, when emergencies do arrive, people have some level-headed guidance to follow, as opposed to just making shit up on the basis of expediency (or blind panic).

1 Like