Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - July/August 2021

Background: My APRC number was updated (had no choice) in April. I did NOT have my NHI number changed. I’ve also pre-registered for the vaccine earlier (one week ago). I received the SMS from 1922 around 11 am this morning

[COVID-19公費疫苗預約通知]您的登記序號:xxxxxxxxxx,請於7/13~7/15至本平台選擇接種站及時段,進行預約接種。

Originally, I had no idea the address for this platform (本平台). Thankful, my 里長 posted the link to LINE later in the afternoon.

The process seemed a bit frustrating at first, but then I finally figured out how to accomplish it without a card reader.

1. Follow link: https://1922.gov.tw/vas/
  2. Register

1. Use original A(P)RC number (hopefully unchanged on your NHI card)

1. Choose the green option, to enter the registration site.

1. Select the “brown option” (method for making an appointment).

1. The data required is the same as for registration

1. The next screen (I forgot to capture it and it is now impossible to revise) asks for you location (city/district), with options for clinics and hospitals with vaccines available (only AZ options for me). Some of these locations are already full, but many had available time. After choosing a location, select a date and time, starting from 7/16 to 7/20ish.

2. After that information is finalized (agree that you’ve read the “fine print”), your appointment is made and can be checked by logging into the system and selecting the following:

14 Likes