Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - May/June 2021

Screw those guys. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Guy

1 Like

Any 7 eleven or Family Mart. Just walk in and they’ll give you the jab and a free ice cream afterwards.

Taiwan doesnt need help. It needs to get the Credit Card out and pay top dollar

2 Likes

I’ll agree with you in terms of I’d like to see a commitment. The article adds words that were not spoken. I want the US to share resources to fight this plague brought to us courtesy of China as it is a good use of our tax dollars. Taiwan is a beautiful strategic island which makes me hope that help will be on the way from other countries including the US.
With that said, it is really hard for me to care about Taiwan when Taiwan does not care about me. The day that I can have two passports just as Taiwanese easily enjoy, I won’t shed too many tears for this protectionist homogeneous society.

With 25% APR

1 Like

Hong Kong Debates What to Do With Pile of Unused Covid Vaccines

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-26/hong-kong-debates-what-to-do-with-pile-of-unused-covid-vaccines?srnd=premium-europe

use them

Crikey - light blue touch paper and retire immediately.

Hambone.

3 Likes

It doesn’t bode well that the in the photo they used it seems to be at least 50% westerners willing to get the shot. I hope it’s not representative.

I’m pretty sure I had my hepatitis shot in my arm. I thought butt vaccinations were just for babies or something?

Hey, no kink-shaming!

1 Like

I could’ve mixed it up with my prostate check.

1 Like

Dunno. Did you feel a small prick? :grimacing:

Not at all! I just thought that they injected stuff into babies’ asses/upper thighs because that’s where the most accessible muscle is and the deltoid muscle is too small. Not really sure though - I haven’t hung around babies too much for almost four decades (when I was one).

1 Like

Hepatitis A (Ass prick)
Hepatitis B (Biceps prick)

Is that why they haven’t successfully developed a hepatitis C vaccine yet? :grimacing:

7 Likes

I saw what you did there.

Guy

2 Likes

That’s reassuring. I wasn’t sure whether it would work outside of British English. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Some interesting numbers for those that were curious.

…vaccination rate among eligible police officers was no more than 2 percent before the rise in domestic COVID-19 cases earlier this month and is currently still only 5.6 percent, he added.

Currently, 32 percent of eligible firefighters/paramedics have been vaccinated

3 Likes