Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - November/December 2021

I’m trying to register for the vaccine but it keeps saying the ID is wrong (my passport number)

Anyone had the same problem?

Using multiple (3, 4, 5) devices at once and try to get in every few seconds.

1 Like

‘If you don’t have a NHI card, you can enter the entry/exit permit No. /passport No.’

Are you trying to register? Or Book?

This is rather odd:
‘1. After finishing the registration, please confirm your qualification for vaccination, and please notice that text messages will be sent to eligible recipients from 1922.You can also check your qualification and book the vaccination at the entrance of the vaccination site.’

1 Like

I’m trying to register as I haven’t done anything before. It asks for the ID or passport, I put in the passport and it says it’s invalid lol

Do you have an entry permit number somewhere? Passport number is alphanumeric?

Passport number is just a number. I don’t have an entry permit either, I came here on visa exemption

I’d advise you to simply call 1922.

Guy

1 Like

Mine is alphanumeric. Two characters and six numbers

Not mine, just 9 numbers

Mine is characters and numbers but doesn’t work either. Guess have to call, as usual foreigners get the shit end of the stick

3 Likes

268,121 doses given yesterday, of which 238,521 were second doses. 8,154,873 are now fully vaccinated.
https://www.cdc.gov.tw/File/Get/ZLSwOpqHWm0RVE6BUEVCXA

5 Likes

Kind of annoying when I see such low volume of shots being given per day.

Its getting towards the end of Phase 12. Phase 13 starts tomorrow if I read correctly.

4 Likes

They made seriuos mistake in Pingtung? Gave people AZ instead of Moderna as second shot.

Do you have a link?

Guy

My partner mentioned this earlier and I asked where the link was - answer was “The Internet”. Anyway, a search of the usual suspects reveals one from Yahoo news.

3 Likes

Donggang. I guess they were too busy with their huge crowded festival to pay attention to some small details about vaccine type. :neutral_face:

Source: https://focustaiwan.tw/culture/202110300016

Guy

1 Like

So that’s where the Arsonists I have been seeing on TV of late were doing their thing. Seriously, seems like quite a big show.

Southern folk seem to be really into this kind of stuff!

Guy

From the link " … The triennial religious festival, which is held traditionally to prevent the spread of plagues …"

4 Likes