šŸ˜· COVID - UK | Coronavirus Vaccine Passport petition - (UK only)

Not sure whatā€™s weirder. The unfathomable sentence above, or the fact that 7 folk have up-voted it.

1 Like

I canā€™t stand Tony Blair, but it amuses me that your response to him supporting something is similar to my response when I see you supporting something on Forumosa - it immediately stamps whateverā€™s being discussed with a lack of credibility/trustworthiness.

1 Like

And likewise. Behavioural Insights team like you.

I donā€™t know what that means - feel free to say it in non-nutcase English. :slightly_smiling_face:

And at least Iā€™m able to have rational, good-faith discussions about technical stuff, instead of running away when it becomes too complicated. :grin:

Calling people nutcases. A bit offensive isnā€™t it? Not that you havenā€™t used insults before. Seems to be a trend with you.

Technically, I didnā€™t call you a nutcase, but rather implied that your language was nutcase English. I think thatā€™s within the forum rules? And youā€™re the one with a fondness for nonsensical nicknames, not me.

Once again, feel free to respond to the actual point rather than deflecting, as usual - what on earth is ā€œBehavioural Insights team like youā€ intended to express?

My brother had the vaccine last month*, and heā€™s getting married this summer. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

*Heā€™s in his early thirties, not in a high-risk group or anything, but works for the NHS and his employer apparently had some doses left over that would otherwise have needed to be thrown away.

I will let you try and figure that all out yourself.
You may well find some non nutcase English answers. You may also come across some ā€˜nonsensical nicknamesā€™ like ā€˜nutcase Englishā€™. Do the woke mob allow the term ā€˜nutcaseā€™ I wonder?

I know a few people who have got ā€œleftover dosesā€ and non of them are in a risk group. Iā€™m sure I would know many more if there was an vaccine passport available.

In Israel they have a queue system for leftover doses so they donā€™t end up with friends and family of the medical team.

1 Like

I remember that guy: Weapons of Mass Destruction.

We must go to war to protect the NHS against the Weapons of Mass Destruction!

wmd-cartoon12
Another ā€œintelligenceā€ failure.

1 Like

And not a single up-vote was from cake. Iā€™ll take it!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s always a good sign! If one of them had been, you might need to re-evaluate your positionā€¦

If you are that concerned about things, for the good of your fellow man, put yourself forward for the tests. They are carrying out new ones as we speak as well as assessing some of the lab rats taking the current potions. Leave us ā€˜selfish moronsā€™ to die from covie like the other 0.4% or whatever the figure is today.

Yeah, that makes sense - I was a bit surprised he got it when he did, actually. I think I read about some app/system somewhere in the U.S. where people can sign up to be notified of these leftover doses so they donā€™t go to waste.

I donā€™t remember the specifics, though, so Iā€™ll leave it to cake to fill in the details about how the app is sponsored by Bill Gates and Huawei to implant us all with 5G chips or whatever todayā€™s conspiracy theory is - Iā€™m sure he can find something on Twitter.

1 Like

Iā€™d hate to be as warped by conspiracy theories as @cake. At least he will benefit from the resulting herd immunity of all the responsible adults getting vaccinated while he continues to screech about global elites and new world orders.

3 Likes

Iā€™d hate to be as warped by conformity theories as @DrewC.
Come back in 2 years + showing the ā€˜vaccineā€™ is perfectly safe and I may be swayed.

Sure! Iā€™ll be back to normal traveling, while youā€™re still stuck wherever you live unable to board a plane to go anywhere.

2 Likes

I have done all the traveling I have ever wanted to do. Normality has gone. Letā€™s see how ā€˜normalā€™ this turns out to be.