Corvette Z06 5th Fifth Gear

youtube.com/watch?v=uoZXNu9JpZY&search=z06

“The Americans…are showing us…How to do it!”

Available at your local Chevy dealer. And you can drive it to buy the groceries.

Sweet looking car, I find the G-meter in the dashboard quiet entertaining. Does it warn you when you are going to pass out? :slight_smile: And why is the guy almost loosing control of the car in every turn is he passing out? But anyway, funny video.

[quote=“ratlung”]Sweet looking car, I find the G-meter in the dashboard quiet entertaining.[/quote]I have seen this in cars previously. In those apps it was mostly a "WHOA THATS COOL! gadget.[quote=“ratlung”] Does it warn you when you are going to pass out? :slight_smile:[/quote] HUH?..pass out from G-forces? That does not occur until G’s reach 7 - 8+ on the scale. That is the G-force neccessary to hinder blood-flow to the brain. A car such as this operatesd in the realm of .89 - 1.2 or so in the extreme examples of cornering.[quote=“ratlung”] And why is the guy almost losing control of the car in every turn is he passing out?[/quote] HUH? The gentleman makes a very clear point of pointing out the fact that he is able to control the vehicle during its amazing performace through-out its time on the track.[quote=“ratlung”]But anyway, funny video.[/quote]Uh yeah…funny…un huh…glad you enjoyed its…‘humor’…

Nice ride. Damn, I want one.

Losing control?
I think you missed the whole point of what he was trying to show you.

I guess in Taiwan where a 1.8L is a BIG engine, you might not understand.

Even though I’m a Ford man, I could make an exception. Can anyone lend me $75000US

c6 z06, 0-60 in 3.8 seconds, 1/4 mile 11.5 seconds, Nurburgring in 7 min 43 seconds for only 75k that’s just cheap…I test drove c5 z06 it was pretty nice, I liked the interior design, the power and the styling and now they come out with this c6 z06…next year there will be a new version SS 600hp

Well, I did not have the audio on, so I could not tell what they guy was talking. Just looked like rather uncool turning! Or he might have just watched too much the trailer for “Too Fast, Too Furious, Tokio Drift” :wink:

The comment on the G-meter was just a joke, could not find any other reason why one would need one but being warned to soon pass out.

BTW, what’s the weight, or better, the HP per weight of this car?