Cory Booker 2020

He announced. He has a good shot of rising to the top of the pack.

He announced. He has a good shot of rising to the top of the pack.

2smm4s oh-shit-cory-booker-tor-president-mmxx-spartacus-has-entered-41364398

He’s believable. But, it being Yankee politics, he probably picked his nose in grade 5 or looked at a girl’s bum bum too long once so, he’ll fade away.

2 Likes

Someone has to win it!

Rise Rise. Cory Booker the one to topple the Great White Hope , Donald Trump!
All on board ?black and proud

https://youtu.be/mx5m6DDFupg

Hahaha. Trump will wipe the floor with him.

Cory Booker, unfortunately, is an idiot. Making your candidacy all about race is a terrible idea.

2 Likes

He has done nothing for blacks. I’ve been to Newark while he was a mayor. It was a shithole when he became mayor and it was a even bigger shit hole when he got done, amazingly. Drugs killed Newark and everyone knows it.

1 Like

A great black.man and Yes the soon to be future president of the United States.
The next black president

Brick City y’all.

Drugs planted into those communities by the CIA , to keep black people down

1 Like

Now you’re veering into conspiracy theory territory.

Lol. There’s not a single person from Newark that would tell you things improved under booker.

The only people keeping blacks down in Newark is blacks. Killing each other for nothing, selling drugs to their own community, destruction of the nuclear family.

The first time I was there was 2010 and by 2013 it just became so bad. Idk how this guy got elected with how Newark became.

Wrong
Learn and Grow
Your judgment day is near
The Great TRUTH TELLER

Have you been to Newark and know people there?

Btw, what do you think about Jews since your great truth teller is a known anti Semite.

I wish Louis Farrakhan would tell the truth about Mohammad being a black slave owner lol. That’s the people you want to follow?

that’s assuming he’d win the primaries. I give him 0% chance of becoming the dems candidate.

He has a chance given how bad their candidates are and they’ve killed any moderates on their side. One of their own was just exposed wearing a klan outfit and won’t resign lol. He’s literally getting less hate from the dems than the kid in a Maga hat. It’s a circus right now.

My guess is Hillary might stake out the moderate ground.

Very good Video Brasd…but Do you know when is Donal trump is leave the position ?

1 Like