Costco Taiwan Cathay credit card bill

Sometimes I travel abroad for long time, how can I pay my Costco Cathay credit card bill from abroad?

Can’t you set up payment from a bank account?

1 Like

Get online statements and pay via bank transfer.

Here at Atm I simply transfer to 013 + card no., but first time I see that in my life, never seen in Atm abroad, how would that work?

You can usually make ATM transfers online via your bank. I do it all the time.

You’ll have to do an online transfer from your taiwanese account’s online banking.

Yes, although I don’t know how, but I would prefer to control and perform myself the payment

From abroad I always see IBAN of account, but don’t know what that is in case of Costco Cathay

Can you access your Taiwan bank and transfer money from where you are? Your Cathay account number is the same as your card number and the bank code is 013.
EDIT: And I see you know that.

Cannot do that cause don’t have device for it

If only there was some way to acquire the necessary device.

Many banks these days don’t require card readers, and if you already have a Cathay account you should be able to make the transfer online with just a password.

Just buy an ATM Card Reader (In Chinese: ATM晶片讀卡機) …something like this, then use any ATM Card you currently have (e.g: For Chinatrust Bank ATM Card, go to their website at www.ctbcbank.com and click on “中國信託網路ATM”) and transfer the payment online. You can even go to any Bank’s website and use their WebATM service but you may be charged a small transaction fee of NT$15 or NT$17.

I just set up autopay. You give them a copy of your bankbook where you want the payment to come from and it does it’s thing automatically