Costco Thread 2019

There are several producers that have Yirgacheffe beans under their own name or cooperative. They are washed or natural.

1 Like

I’m for keeping this thread very active…just to rile up @Brianjones :grin:

Anyone buy anything interesting at Costco today? Tell us all about it

2 Likes

Some interesting new beer selections at Costco. Peanut butter milk stout is tasty! :grin:

I got a 3-in-1 Andrew Marc jacket today.
Good quality and price!

If interested, I’d suggest to go get it at Costco Neihu, cause it’s the store with more pieces on stock (we’ve checked with the staff)

1 Like

What
About
The
Pumpkin
Pie
?

Get ‘er here

Mom’s Pie American Style
No. 73號, Section 2, Neihu Road, Neihu District, Taipei City, 114
02 2656 2151
https://goo.gl/maps/deAaZsyv9Qhrh7VNA

1 Like

Spotted today in Guandu / Beitou Costco:

• none of the beers referred to above, nor any of the Kirkland variety packs.
  • Kirkland Irish Cream - first time I’ve seen that in a year or so. Bought a bottle.
  • Kirkland eggnog liqueur. I’d love to have maybe two glasses of this per year. At 2-3L, nope.
  • KIRKLAND BACON!!! Haven’t seen that in years. It’s in the freezers, where other bacon and meats usually are. Packaging is different from what it used to be (four x 1lb, rather than the one giant package it used to be, if I recall correctly).
  • Still no Kirkland (edit, oops I mean Tillamook) pepper jack cheese.
  • That Fire & Cane whisky is back in stock after having disappeared for a few months. With supposedly limited-run products like that one, I don’t know what “out of stock” really means anymore - ditto the now-gone Peruvian coffee beans. The Ethiopian ones are still there.

EDIT: Didn’t look for pumpkin pie, so I’m no help on that one.

Time for a trip!

1 Like

The beer selections are at Costco in Neihu FWIW

1 Like

I think it’s different? Just had some of it for lunch. Seemed thinner than I remember - wasn’t it a slightly thicker cut before? (Still tasty.)

It was quite thick cut before.

This Sunday morning Costco thread rules !

OK, definitely different then. I didn’t look that closely - who knows, maybe there’s a thick-cut shelf and a shaved shelf.

They are out of the Arms and Hammer cat litter. I had to settle for the green bucket

Yonghe Costco has pumpkin pie today.

1 Like

that’s costco in a nutshell. well, that looks nice, too bad, my freezer’s already full.

also makes you feel like you don’t have any family or friends at all. yeah, i could totally share this with my neighborino(no thank you, i have my own costco card)

1 Like

I did almost buy it for a Christmas party, but was reminded that another attendee actually makes eggnog. And theirs is presumably far superior than whatever Kirkland is offering up.

I saw that one today. Is good?

you can always buy an extra bottle for that post-christmas depression. no shame in that.

1 Like

First time I’ve bought it, but numerous online reviews rank it equal to or better than Bailey’s, and a lot cheaper.

I dunno … swigging solo from a 3L bottle of eggnog, after Christmas, sounds pretty bad on the shame scale to me!

1 Like