Costco Thread 2021

Anova! Depending on the model tho.

The full-sized one seems better, plus you need a nice pot and a lid. Still less than half a dedicated machine, about 8~12,000nt.

Yeah, I know about Anova, but they seem to start at around 4-6k here, which is more than I’m really willing to pay (already bought an oven, instant pot, and maybe 15-20k of stuff for growing plants this year, so my culinary messing about budget is pretty much blown for the time being haha).

Crowded today.

Getting ready for long weekend.

If I may ask what brand of litter are you purchasing?

Same as you mentioned arm n hammer.

Ya but it is currently not being delivered due to the discount.

much to my disappointment.

If anyone happens to be at zhonghe Costco, can they check to see if they have almond milk back in stock. They were out on Friday. Thx

How much was the original price ? This is costco Zhonghe

Chiyai Costo is the most friendly one in Taiwan. Smaller but not too much people.

1 Like

My Taiwan Costo member card doesn’t work in the U.S.A.

To get into the Costco, or as a credit card?

I’ll agree with that. The staff always seems so friendly and happy.

1 Like

Really? I thought they changed that. I know that a few years back Taiwan cards only worked in TW (they’re way cheaper than the US), but I was pretty sure their website says they’re global now…

Thanks for your updated information!
I will try it next time.

I used my Taiwan Costco card in Canada in 2019, and for several years before that, so the local cards are at least somewhat international.

Stupid COVID. My parents have almost finished the supply of hand soap they bought in 2017 (or maybe 2015, that thing was big) and usually they rely on me for annual Costco visits.

2 Likes

That is the original price. The sale price was 100 NTD off.

I have used the Costco member card in Canada, US and Japan.

Credit card is a different story…