Could you be a hero?

I’d like to believe that if the opportunity comes up, I, too, could be a hero.

I’d be there, right by your side, holding your coat and watching your bag for you as you went in.

I don’t think any of us know whether we’d actually do something like that until it happens. The guy in the story certainly seemed surprised about it :slight_smile:

I know, that’s the funny thing about it.
Straydog! You’re my man!!!

Please. I would just be doing what anyone else would do in the same situation.

Please. I would just be doing what anyone else would do in the same situation.[/quote]
Don’t hide your light under a bushel, Stray Dog. If it was me holding Igorveni’s coat, I’d rifle the bloke’s pockets when no-one was looking.

Not if I was there, you wouldn’t. :no-no:

Not if I was there, you wouldn’t. :no-no:[/quote]

You only do pants??

You only do pants??[/quote]

When it’s hot. What dog doesn’t?

You only do pants??[/quote]

When it’s hot. What dog doesn’t?[/quote]

I’m not sure if that means it’s safe to wear shorts around you or not. :s

Better to wear them around yourself, thanks very much.

You know you’re only better at this because people make fun of you more often than me. :raspberry:

:moon:

That’s pretty hardcore.

That’s pretty hardcore.[/quote]
Finally a post on topic, thank you very much Milton. :bravo:

Yes, pretty hardcore. So? Could you be a hero?

I think I am already by definition of the word.

If you mean could I "rise to the occasion " when shit hits the fan, I would guess yes, but there really isn’t any way for me to know until something happens.

I think I am already by definition of the word.

If you mean could I "rise to the occasion " when shit hits the fan, I would guess yes, but there really isn’t any way for me to know until something happens.[/quote]
Yeah, I know. :wink:

Like, we’re supposed to stand up and say yes, sounding all macho? How distasteful.

So you’re saying no, then?

Why would that sound macho? If I say in the event I am confronted with a boy drawning in the pool, I surely would jump in and save him. Why would that be macho?
Is is macho to say that you would do something good?