Coulter says someone should poison Justice Stevens

She claims it was a joke.

Someone should rape Coulter up the dirt star with a large stick, cut her hands and head off, and feed her body to the fishes… wait, for you dummies out there, I was kidding.

Someone should take out Cheney and Bush… to dinner (Wiretap this assholes).

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060127/ap_ … er_stevens

Will someone shut this bitch up? Am I kidding?[/i]

Is she a Fox commentator? :unamused: I wouldn’t be surprised. Note her own line: the crack cocaine problem “has pretty much gone away.”

I don’t tend to pay assholes like her any heed. Just change the channel. After she OD’s someday, the Big Tamale in the sky will know which place to send people like her.

Sounds like a couple of graduates of the James Carvile School of Political Science and Real Deep Thinking. :bravo:

And Coulter is worth our time because…?

Exactly. :loco:

I don’t think anyone believes Coulter represents much other than herself. There are nutjobs for both Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, and well, in every other party plus the independents.

Also you are misquoting her, she said, “We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens’ creme brulee. That’s just a joke, for you in the media.”

Speaking of crazy people who don’t want abortion going on… anyone see this?
youtube.com/?v=TicBheZyo28

[quote=“ShrimpCrackers”]
Speaking of crazy people who don’t want abortion going on… anyone see this?
youtube.com/?v=TicBheZyo28[/quote]

That video was the SCARIEST thing I’ve seen in a long time.

1. It’s obvious that Margert has mental issues. Real ones. I wouldn’t be suprised if there has been some form of abuse in her childhood. Probably some physical but definitely some emotional.
    2)I’m mortified that she claims herself to be a Christian. Generally, brimstone and fire Christians don’t bug me, but that video got me a little defensive for my faith.
    3)Ironicly she took the ‘dark sides’ money. I guess walking and giving up the super size crap would have been harder. :s
    4)I feel for those girls. Not only is the oldest one gonna get ragged on HARD at school, but that little one, looks like she’s on the road to Prozac anyday now.

Lord have mercy. (no pun intended)

Jack, you forgot to meantion that this was said during a speech given at a all black college. Her crack comment brings to mind Perot and his "you people’ comment :loco:

Ann Coulter has skinny legs.

This is a classic example of why the public stocks or pillory should be used as a valid form of punishment. Rotten Egg, anyone?

Yea she used to be hot before she jumped on that “No Carb” diet craze :noway:

I’m kind of disgusted that we have a post on forumosa asking for the rape and dismemberment of a woman for voicing an idea that others find unpalatable. Yet another reason I find myself visiting this site less and less.

Oh, I forgot Ann Coulter is this goddess of the right that speaks for all the right wingers. So anything bad that happens to her is richlky deserved. :s :unamused:

I read Ann Coulter and there isn’t a lot that is very serious about her columns. You normally read her columns and listen to her and think, Nice one Ann, can you piss off the leftists anymore? She’s really not a woman taken seriously by anyone who shares her ideological spectrum.

Cheers,
Okami

[quote=“Okami”]I’m kind of disgusted that we have a post on forumosa asking for the rape and dismemberment of a woman for voicing an idea that others find unpalatable. Yet another reason I find myself visiting this site less and less.
[/quote]

Umm I missed this part. Where has people asked for the rape and dismemberment of this woman?

___Edit: Never mind. Good Catch Okami. Thanks for speaking up for the ladies. :bravo:

[quote=“Okami”]I’m kind of disgusted that we have a post on forumosa asking for the rape and dismemberment of a woman for voicing an idea that others find unpalatable. Yet another reason I find myself visiting this site less and less.

Oh, I forgot Ann Coulter is this goddess of the right that speaks for all the right wingers. So anything bad that happens to her is richlky deserved. :s :unamused:

I read Ann Coulter and there isn’t a lot that is very serious about her columns. You normally read her columns and listen to her and think, Nice one Ann, can you piss off the leftists anymore? She’s really not a woman taken seriously by anyone who shares her ideological spectrum.

Cheers,
Okami[/quote]

Okami,

Please read the entire post as well as the link I provided. I think you will discover that I am not calling for her rape and dismemberment and death.

I can take criticism, but not what it’s misinformed.

And be real, don’t blame this on the “state of Forumosa” and why you don’t visit it anymore. Let’s be fair at least.

Well, I’m not surprised at all to hear of right-wing mouthpieces calling for the death of those they disagree with.

You’ve got Pat Robertson calling for the assassination of the elected president of Venezuela, which just might happen if the CIA has anything to say about it. It’s now come out that Bush chatted with Blaire about bombing Al Jazeera offices.

And look what happened to their major opponents in the 60’s – it looks like some kind of right-wing wishlist with a line of check marks down the side: John and Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X… If McGovern had garnered enough support, they probably would’ve had him whacked too. Frankly I’m surprised Daniel Elsberg is still alive!

Obviously this is considered a very acceptable method of dealing with dissent among right-wing thinkers, and one they’re very capable of employing.

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Okami”]I’m kind of disgusted that we have a post on forumosa asking for the rape and dismemberment of a woman for voicing an idea that others find unpalatable. Yet another reason I find myself visiting this site less and less.
[/quote]

Umm I missed this part. Where has people asked for the rape and dismemberment of this woman?

___Edit: Never mind. Good Catch Okami. Thanks for speaking up for the ladies. :bravo:[/quote]

Umm. read again. You people are English teachers. You have no excuse.

Jack, you probably don’t read Ann Coulter. If you do please tell me where you read her actual columns and not just bits and pieces of them.

What you wrote crosses a line and should be removed. It’s garbage and shit and one of the reasons I dislike going to this site.

I think you mean “coming” to this site. It’s a subtle distinction I realize but one not beyond the grasp of most English teachers in Taiwan I would imagine. Jack Burton’s post was a little excessive but was clearly offered as a comparative example. Perhaps the excess was used because to say “Oh yeah, well maybe I should poison Ann Coulture. What do you think about that huh? huh?” would have come across as a little dull.

I think you mean “coming” to this site. It’s a subtle distinction I realize but one not beyond the grasp of most English teachers in Taiwan I would imagine. Jack Burton’s post was a little excessive but was clearly offered as a comparative example. Perhaps the excess was used because to say “Oh yeah, well maybe I should poison Ann Coulture. What do you think about that huh? huh?” would have come across a little dull.[/quote]

You know for the life of me, I can’t understand why you have an Alice Walker post in your signature? Do you realize that Alice Walker is an avid feminist, yet you support and have exhibted unfeminist language. :loco:

I have no idea who Alice Walker is. I just like the quote which I found someplace with her name attached.

What does this thread have to do with feminism anyway?

[quote=“Okami”]Jack, you probably don’t read Ann Coulter. If you do please tell me where you read her actual columns and not just bits and pieces of them.

What you wrote crosses a line and should be removed. It’s garbage and shit and one of the reasons I dislike going to this site.[/quote]

She’s a syndicated columnist. It’s hard not to see her stuff, but are you saying I have to read all her actual columns in order to be able to say that her statement was ridiculous? Ha.

I’m not literally asking for rape and dismemberment, so I’m not sure how it’s garbage unless you read it literally, but I don’t see why you would unless you’ve read the post in its entirety.

Gee, sounds like in your mind, it’s ok for Coulter to ask for the poisoning and death of a Supreme Court Justice ie calling for murder since, gee, she’s just some conservative nutjob, and no one should take her seriously, or gee, she’s some conservative genius, and everyone should take her statements as brilliant metaphors so no one in their right mind should be taking her statement seriously.

So which is it Okami?

And am I actually asking for rape and dismemberment?

Am I a misogynist?

Do you think I have little or no regard for another human being’s body and life?

Based on this one statement alone you make this judgment?

If the mods believe my post reflects badly on the image of Forumosa, then by all means, they are free to remove it… but blame no one but your self for not wanting to come to this site. If you want to make it a better site, why don’t you start posting threads which YOU think are acceptable and ignore the ‘garbage’ which you don’t even have to click on.

You know what turns me off this site? It’s the fact that despite how nice everyone is in person (and I’ve met you on several occasions, and you’re very polite), lot of people don’t bother to read posts completely, and then fail to argue at all, instead resorting to conclusionary statements.