Counterfeit or Not?

I bought this hat in Hualien bc I thought it was a fake Yankees hat. I’ve done a bit a research to see if was a Japanese team. Seems no. We asked the smarmy little pita girl at the shop what it was and she blew us off.

What say you, oh mighty flob reservoir of things known? I’d rather not say it is a fake and then be corrected. The anxiety of being wrong is dreadful I tell you.

What does the label say? It’s probably just a defaced Yankees logo cause they thought it looked cool.

I don’t know much about soccer neither basketball, but looks like a legitimate “Milf Youth” logo there. :rofl:

1 Like

No label.

Hmm, might not go over well at the office then.

1 Like

That’s for the Moo York Grazers, lesser known team

Will be great conversation starter in NY, lol

4 Likes

Moo York Bovines? A cool souvenir in any case.

So it seems to be a legit counterfeit then? Sweet.

You’ll be the only kid at your school with one!

1 Like

Yo, check up one post

Great minds think alike.

1 Like

MY Three-dimensional Embroidery Cap

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LQH-Three-dimensional-Embroidery-Adjustable-Casquette/dp/B088D6NL4X?th=1

4 Likes

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

but wait…wtf is it then?

I like how they call it a “dad hat.” :grin:

There’s no MY seal on the side…still might be a fake!

A fake counterfeit hat would give you extra street cred.

2 Likes

Damn straight, yo.

1 Like

key point, @jdsmith, is did you pay more than NT$215 for that same hat listed on aliexpress?

I did not.

Good.
You’re still halfway there to truthfully telling colleagues back home it’s a fake. They’ll never be “smart” enough to find those links on the internet. If they do, just slyly say you’re now a middleman in the great cog of US-China trade.

Counterfeit what? MYrrrr with Chinese character stylings?