Country Music @ Azul's Friday April 28th

Hey All,

It’s the redneck from Taoyuan County. I’m gonna be doin my dangdest to get a song or 2 right on April 28th at Azul’s between 10 - 12. If your up for some good ole homegrown country music and fun be sure to stop in. If you don’t like the music I’m sure you’ll enjoy the beer.

Yeah, I changed it and yes, they invited me back again. Guess you can’t keep a country boy down…

[quote=“Proto_tw”]Hey All,

It’s the redneck from Taoyuan County. I’m gonna be doin my dangdest to get a song or 2 right on April 14th at Azul’s between 10 - 12. If your up for some good ole homegrown country music and fun be sure to stop in. If you don’t like the music I’m sure you’ll enjoy the beer.[/quote]

Yee-Haw!
You don’t have to be wearin’ shit kickers or know how to line dance to enjoy this one!

[quote=“Proto_tw”]Hey All,

It’s the redneck from Taoyuan County. I’m gonna be doin my dangdest to get a song or 2 right on April 14th at Azul’s between 10 - 12. If your up for some good ole homegrown country music and fun be sure to stop in. If you don’t like the music I’m sure you’ll enjoy the beer.[/quote]

Hey Howzit “Redneck” :laughing:
Please let me know if you are doing stuff like this in the future. Sawwy I missed your performance at Legoboys’ Toga Party. I have a site for South Africans (aka Saffies) living in Taiwan, and as you are in Taoyuan (though not a Saffie! :blush:) you DO qualify to post your event here:

http://www.taiwansaffies.com/TaoyuanLive.html

There’s a link to my e-mail, so lemme know!

Y’all can count me in! “L” plays some real mean cowboy music and Azul’s got a great menu and fantastic fong-shway. Head e’m up, move e’m out, to Long-Tan that is. See y’all on Friday, at AZUL!!!

…where is Azul ?

I am glad you asked that, as it would be great to re-use the maps found here:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 944#528944

If anyone lives nearby, we have got the forumosan happy hour/gathering at Azul tmr night, Thurs 13th, so you can make it a double header.

Come on Thursday (tomorrow) and see him twoice. Plus, you’ll bet to meet all the other Forumosans. Will be glad to see you on any day in any event. :slight_smile:
Hey! When’re you gonna bring that girly band by???

[quote=“TaiwanSaffies”]Hey Howzit “Redneck” :laughing:
Please let me know if you are doing stuff like this in the future. Sawwy I missed your performance at Legoboys’ Toga Party. I have a site for South Africans (aka Saffies) living in Taiwan, and as you are in Taoyuan (though not a Saffie! :blush:) you DO qualify to post your event here:

http://www.taiwansaffies.com/TaoyuanLive.html

There’s a link to my e-mail, so lemme know![/quote]

I’ll let you know. Depends if Azul’s kicks me off the stage this first time or not…lol… Checkout your site… Damn Doogle is looking old…lol. I’ll see you there and we can talk a bit.

Thanks for the great turn out guys. Had a blast and can’t wait to do it again. I’m thinking of April 28th, what do ya’ll think?

Hopefully I can get my Mandolin playin buddy to join again.

It’s a done deal. April 28th. See you there…

It was great the last time and I am sure it will be great this time too. I enjoyed the tunes Proto. You country hick, you sure can sing! I had a few too many that night too, but it’s okay cause the beer is great. Hope to see ya’ll out there and having a good time. I’ll be there mate! Ironman, come out and play! Ma Ke, what happened to you?

Azul’s also has great food! So make a night out of it. I have tried about half of the menu so far and all has been great. So come out and give it a try. Great beer, great food and now good ol’ country tunes! What a night!