Courtesy visa and work permit

I’m new to Taipei; my husband and I arrived about two weeks ago and I’m looking for an English teaching job. He works at AIT so we have “courtesy” visas for the length of his assignment (2 years.) Does anyone know what the work permit requirements are for this type of visa holder? And what its relationship is to ARC, if any? Thanks for any help you can offer - I will go crazy if I can’t work for that long and the jobs available at AIT right now are grim :slight_smile: . . .

P.S. I have an M.A. in English and prior teaching experience

I suggest you ask other people at the AIT, or other representative offices, or their spouses, since very few people posting on Forumosa will have this special kind of visa.