Covid-19 test for resident visa holder?

I found this on the BOCA website:

Q11. Which foreign nationals are exempt from having to submit a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report obtained within the past three working days as part of their supporting documents before boarding and upon arrival in Taiwan?

A:
Personnel on diplomatic or offical business, migrant workers, and students have been listed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Labor, and Ministry of Education, respectively, as special cases with controllable pandemic risk. In addition, as it is problematic for recipients of emergency humanitarian assistance and persons arriving by boat to obtain a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative test report three working days in advance, they are exempt from this requirement. **Foreign nationals holding a valid resident visa or an ARC are exempt from the aforementioned requirement as well.**All other foreign nationals must provide such reports upon arrival in Taiwan.

Does anyone have experience with this? I’m leaving Thursday and wanted to double-check that I’m reading this right. I have a residence permit to be a public school and it’s been hard for me to get a test.

I asked the TECO office since I also have a resident visa and they confirmed you do not need a test.