COVID Humbug! (2022 edition)

We’re apparently not allowed to comment upon it in the relevant thread, but I’m watching this with increasing incredulity and despair:

In what normal human society is it acceptable to perform mass medical experiments on unconsenting toddlers? Of course there will be the usual round of “but these vaccines are the most well-monitored in human history”, and “the parents are fully informed”, and “children are at risk from COVID too”, but the reality is that nobody knows what the long-term outcome of this will be, and nor do they even care. Parents are subjected to unrelenting daily propaganda to convince them that their child needs to be enrolled in the Great Experiment. The Nuremberg Code was explicitly designed to ensure that this sort of thing never happened, ever. And yet here we are, with people clapping and cheering.

Personally, I see this sort of thing as child abuse in its most despicable form: it happens for no reason other than for the gratification of the perpetrator, and does nothing but harm to the child. The difference is that an abuser who hurts one child, or ten, can eventually expect to be arrested. People who mandate the harm of tens of thousands will never even face criticism, nevermind justice.

I can’t tell if they’re simply trying to eliminate the “control group”, so that nobody ever finds out just how bad the vaccines are, or whether this is something to do with @topofan’s cull. Either way, it’s complete madness. Now that they’ve hit rock bottom, I wonder where we go from here?

2 Likes