COVID Humbug! (2022 edition)

This man speaks sense in this video.
To think what he says seemed to be the expected mindset of those in the EU. It was all a charade.
Those under the corporate pharma spell won’t like him.

4 Likes

Related. As of today:

Taiwan suspected deaths following vaccination, now 1285.

Suspected COVID-19 deaths in Taiwan, 851.

3 Likes

Indeed he does

… and surely they won’t

1 Like

Hi FC… from where does this info come?

The report above is located here:

Detailed reports for Taiwan’s VAERS data are located here:

https://www.fda.gov.tw/TC/siteList.aspx?sid=1571

COVID-19 deaths are listed here:

Any stats from Australia?

Well … since heart disease, diabetes and obesity are major killers, Nestle and Pepsi actually are contributing (if not actually causing) a lot more than 48 deaths a year. So there’s that. Maybe Pfizer’s defence in court could be: hey, we’re not nearly as bad as Nestle, and nobody gives them any trouble.

It really is incredible that the adverse-event recording systems can rack up that many problems without anyone saying “hmmm, looks like there could be a problem here”. It’s now about 3 million total adverse events in the US (VAERS) and the EU (EudraVigilance) databases, of which about 50,000 are deaths.

But of course all of those reports are completely coincidental and have nothing to do with the vaccines. And it goes without saying the Reuters have a “fact check” out there that proves this to be the case. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Madness… unbelievable

That one was an awesome slapdown from Fenton. He all but accused the ONS of deliberately putting out useless data in order to obfuscate vaccine reality.

I’m surprised he’s held onto his job, frankly.

1 Like

Hmmm… poster that claims neutrality in the COVID vaccine debate makes two almost-back-to-back posts emphasising possible, yet unproven deaths from the vaccine as well as going out of way to highlight the part that says deaths. Almost like there is an intention to draw eyes to a particular bit of information instead of the whole picture…

Very sus indeed.

1 Like

You perhaps haven’t noticed, but this is the humbug thread. It’s where we point out that there are other things happening in the world besides COVID, some of which are a bit “sus”.

1 Like

A COVID thread is not about COVID.

Got it.

Think of it as the anti-COVID.

1 Like

Sure. Have you told @faircomment and @cake yet?

They seem to have not gotten the memo.

What about the others in this thread talking about COVID?

Dunno where you get that idea. We’ve got a bunch of stuff up there pointing out that the ONS is up to no good, and that Big Pharma is up to no good (and nobody cares). Neither of these are specifically to do with COVID. No-goodness is kinda generic.

Well @faircomment is talking about covid vaccines

And @cake is talking about mandates related to covid and covid vaccines.

Here’s an @afterspivak post talking about COVID.

Well, see, here’s the thing. They’re called COVID vaccines. But funnily enough, they don’t seem to have any actual effect on COVID. They do all sorts of other things, but fixing COVID isn’t one of them.

So it’s kind of a misnomer. And all you’re left with is the no-goodness.

1 Like

Well now you’re talking about COVID. You said we were talking about all the other things that are not COVID.

I dunno why you’d not simply join us in Living in Taiwan, Food and Drink etc…

We have international, US and Taiwan politics too.

So @finley. How’s life on the MRT? Didja hear about Tsai’s big win in 2020?

My point was that they could have been called anti-alien vaccines and nobody would have even noticed that they didn’t work. Everyone could say “look, I haven’t been probed by aliens, those vaccines are miraculous!”.

Although come to think of it that’s not a very good comparison. It’s like someone released an anti-alien vaccine, and then there was suddenly a massive outbreak of spaceships.

1 Like

But this is talking about COVID. We’re supposed to be talking about things that are happening that are not COVID.

Post by @tempogain talking about COVID.

Post by @bingobango about COVID

Post by @bigdave criticising exaggerated numbers in relation to COVID and vaccines.

Post by me talking about cases.

Post by you supporting the idea COVID numbers are fudged.

Reply by @bingobango about Taiwan’s COVID experience

Critique about disagreements I’ve had in relation to COVID.

Rebuttal from you about my critique about COVID.

Rebuttal to a rebuttal I received about COVID

Question to you about Taiwan’s COVID experience

Your reply to @bingobango about COVID in Taiwan.

Expansion of your reply to @bingobango about COVID.

Rebuttal to me about COVID.

Post by @cake describing corruption and secret agreements relating Big Pharma, governments in relation to COVID vaccines.

My reply to @yyy talking about the direct cost to the taxpayer of COVID.

Post by you criticising COVID restrictions against unvaccinated.

Post by @Mick criticising strategies designed to ‘piss off the unvaccinated’. Unvaccinated for what? COVID of course.

Do I need to go on? I’m having difficulty understanding what you mean about we’re talking about things besides covid.

1 Like