COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

Interesting video.

PLANDEMIC

@Plandemic3Movie

I’m often asked, “how did you know the pandemic was a scam so early on?” My answer, “they warned us.” In October of 2019, Bill Gates (and other usual suspects) funded and organized a 3.5 hour pandemic simulation that laid out in mind blowing detail every step that was later used to trample on our liberties and lives. This is officially known as Event 201. Watch my 10 minute movie, The Plan, to see for yourself just how brazen they were! If there’s anyone in your life who still questions whether or not the pandemic was a planned event, challenge them to watch this side-by-side comparison of reality vs. simulation! Mikki Willis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1644204208881532928

Next up is Bird Flu.
They are already planning the jabs.

As always, the birds are killed on suspicion.
This could be to scare the living daylights out of people, of course:

Also remember this? I vaguely do (there has been that much going on in 3 years).

Some will be rubbing their hands together thinking of the opportunities.

Owooooo

1 Like

Edward Dowd

@DowdEdward

If you want to understand my cynicism it comes from working on Wall Street for 30 plus years where money is made from asymmetric information. You have knowledge the other side of the transaction does not. In that world it’s the game and understood. Not talking about insider trading it’s illegal but talking about information edge. Unfortunately the dipshits running the show are running this model with the vaccines. They knew the harms and proceeded anyways. Now they are covering their tracks with the full power of the institutions behind them. It’s the greatest asymmetric information gap I have ever seen. This time it’s not a trade but your health.

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1645857209400827905?cxt=HHwWgoDR1a2aodctAAAA

1 Like

More like torch. Same word we use for the candles on sticks u’ll see at mourning services n the like. The blog is clearly making reference to Karl Klaus’ Die Fackel, which is an annoying comparison because Fackel was 1) intelligently edited and featured huge name writers and 2) had a proper backbone leading it to be banned by the Nazis. I’m sure that’s an ample comparison :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well, it was a “trade” of sorts. The aim was to sell a fake pandemic and fake vaccines to a credulous public. The authorities knew the “vaccines” were shite (and dangerous). They knew there was no pandemic worthy of the name. The public had no reason to think that they might be lying. So they made the sale. And they made lots of profits.

Now they just have to keep pretending that they told the truth in the first place. Luckily that shouldn’t be hard for them because the regulators - financial and otherwise - have been completely co-opted.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

– supposedly Goebbels

3 Likes

Hide, run to the hills, Arcturus will get ya.

To date in India it only shows mild symptoms. However it is increasing exponentially (SOP for viruses) and it could become really nasty. I’m also running to the hills. Scary stuff

Wonder who engineered that one. Have they patented it yet?

Wtf

1 Like

:grimacing:

Two videos from one of the very few decent UK MPs - Andrew Bridgen, on the WHO treaty.
I hedge a bet most of those listening to him in that room will support it even without knowing what it is.

Yesterday I spoke in a Westminster Hall debate about the proposed WHO treaty and the massive ramifications it has on us and our sovereignty.

(Part 1, Part 2 in following tweet)

https://twitter.com/ABridgen/status/1648231121593724929

Some then and now:

Covid Vaccines in Australia: How it Started vs. How it’s Going. 2021: Journalist

@SharriMarkson

pushes hard for vaccine mandates. 2023: Same Journalist reports on the thousands of vaccine injured waiting for compensation.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648303911319781376

MSNBC Host laughs with Fauci about how many Covid vaccines they’ve had…months later she’s diagnosed with myocarditis.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1621760327259148288

January 2022: Novak Djokovic is labelled a threat for being unvaccinated by the Australian Government & banned for 3 years. January 2023: Djokovic is welcomed back, celebrated…& still unvaccinated. What a difference a year makes!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1610632949053128710

Finally got around to watching that one (and the latest on myocarditis in teenagers).

When I first saw the undertakers pulling out silly string from corpses I did wonder WTF was going on. First thought that occurred to me was “is it really that difficult to put one of these under a microscope and at least find out what it’s made of?”. So several months later, it seems someone has actually done that, no thanks to the gubmint. Interesting, weird, and worrying, and so many questions unanswered.

The strangest part is that only certain people experience post-vax problems. There’s an ongoing questionmark over lot numbers - I recall seeing figures somewhere suggesting that 70% of side effects are traced to 4% of the vaccine lots, or something along those lines. Wonder if that’s also the case with this particular phenomenon?

I’m sure our resident vaccine experts - the ones who were so keen not so long ago to flag up the government’s “offer” of childhood vaccinations - will be able to explain that the myocarditis results are not relevant to Taiwan’s situation, and that there are perfectly ordinary explanations for people ending up with plugs of jell-o in their arteries.

2 Likes

It’s pretty weird. I don’t know what to think of those things. (My first inclination would be that they must be made up.)

They remind me of conditions related to protein misfolding and aggregation like prion diseases and amyloid plaques in Alzheimer’s disease — also things that weren’t recognized as a problem until they turned out to be, and the specifics of which are still quite poorly understood AFAIK.

I think people tend to severely overestimate how much we know about this stuff. But like you say, maybe the adamantly pro-vaccine people who were previously so confident of everyone getting vaccinated being a good idea can come along and clear things up. They seem to have gone rather quiet recently though (along with the masks-forever crowd, but of course the two groups overlap — I’ve been wondering whether at least some of them might have changed their minds somewhat but don’t want to admit it).

2 Likes

Yes, I originally put it on the mental backburner. Seemed too weird to be anything other than a hoax. And yet here we are with reputable scientists looking at something that’s very similar, if not identical.

Exactly. I really think the Dunning-Kruger effect kicked in heavily here; a lot of people with an O-level in woodwork decided that they knew enough about science to understand highly technical research, and went out into the world to preach the word to the unenlightened.

Remember all those experts confidently announcing that such-and-such could never happen because there’s no known mechanism to make it happen? I’ve been designing products long enough to know that the thing that bites you in the ass is the thing you’ve overlooked or that nobody even suspected. COVID vaccination has prompted a whole raft of fascinating new research producing a clear overarching result: we didn’t actually know as much as we thought we knew about how human bodies work (or even some broad generalities about immunology, biochemistry, etc) before we went plunging merrily ahead with brand-new tech on billions of people.

I guess they’re mostly like …

1 Like

So this has been found in people who have died after taking the vax and in some people with one of those rare side effects.

What about people who aren’t showing side effects at the moment?

Yes, that’s exactly what I was wondering. Apparently these protein aggregations, whatever they are, can only form at low temperatures, or possibly when some biological process is absent. Is the raw material for these things present within the majority of the vaccinated population, but because of the conditions in a living body, they’re not forming up into these clumps?

I’m wondering if this is related to the fact that the mRNA vaccines code for things other than the spike antigen. I’m sure everyone here has seen the debate over “fake” western blots in the Pfizer documentation; personally, I don’t think they’re fake (they look to me like machine-generated blots from an automated process), but one thing that’s clear from that discussion is that all sorts of random proteins/polypeptides get pumped out, mostly of lower molecular weight than the spike fragment, because - who would have thought? - it’s really, really hard to consistently produce the desired codon sequence 100% of the time, and to keep the mRNA intact right up to the moment of injection.

1 Like

Anyone fancy being experimented on for the good of big pharma?
Must be non-jabbed and not had ‘covid’.
Food ‘vaccines’

1 Like

“Plant-based” and “vaccine” in the same grant proposal. It’s the holy grail of research in current year. If only they could find a way to squeeze in “carbon-neutral” and “nonbinary”.

Not sure why they’re still trying to produce vaccines for something that everyone on the planet is already more-or-less immune to, and that almost nobody even cares about, but whatever. Ka-ching!

1 Like

Here we go again:

On March 29, 2023, Chile reported its first human infection with HPAI A(H5N1) virus. This is the second human case of A(H5N1) ever reported in South America, which includes a January 2023 case reported by Ecuador (1).

The Chilean patient was a 53-year-old man with symptom onset on March 13. He was hospitalized with severe illness and remains in respiratory isolation under multidisciplinary management, with mechanical ventilation due to pneumonia.